July 6, 2015
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 21st 2006 8:48AM
What does this mean? During last week's episode, Hunting Party, one of Jack's flashbacks shows him looking at an X-ray of his patient's back. The date on that X-ray: November 16, 2005. Huh??? The detail-oriented folks over at Lost-Media caught the date, which can only been seen if you have HDTV.
Was this an oversight on the part of the directors? It's entirely possible that the x-ray was made in November for a January airing. But, nothing ever seems accidental on Lost. We don't actually know when Lost happens and this X-ray suggests that it's in the future. How far into the future? Well, far enough for Jack to get himself quite a collection of tattoos.
[Thanks to Scott F., who listens to my podcast!]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Is the Twin Twist Exposed?
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Season 4: Amazon, Netflix Don't Bite, But 'Possibilities' Remain
- Amanda Peterson Dead at 43, Starred on 1980s TV Drama Year in the Life
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine