August 22, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 16th 2010 2:31PM
How can a show that is as freakin' entertaining and fun as 'Chuck' get low ratings like this? Sure, the switch to Daylight Savings Time means that shows see a bit of a ratings slide, but I'm not convinced that's the only reason that 'Chuck' got its lowest ratings ever for last night's episode.
I don't know what we can do to save the show, but creator Josh Schwartz says that "it's time to get organized." Subway subs again? I think Chuck and Morgan have been eating their food on the show again lately so maybe they knew something we didn't.
The funny thing is, with the recent plot developments on the show (Morgan finding out about the spy stuff, the revelations about Casey's real identity, the fact that Chuck is becoming more independent), this might be a logical season to end the show. But I want the show to continue. It's massive fun, and those very same points are also reasons for the show to continue for another season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Elena's 'Drug Problem' Revealed in New Teaser
- Enlisted Officially Discharged as Yahoo Passes on a Second Season
- More From TVLine
- They Said What?! ET's Most Memorable Red Carpet Moments
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Video Director Hits Back at Racist Claims
- Miley Cyrus Concert Banned in Dominican Republic
- The Spider-Woman Cover That Looks Like A Nicki Minaj Parody Became One
- The Voice Season 7: Watch New Coaches Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams in Action!
- More From ET