September 3, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 16th 2010 2:31PM
How can a show that is as freakin' entertaining and fun as 'Chuck' get low ratings like this? Sure, the switch to Daylight Savings Time means that shows see a bit of a ratings slide, but I'm not convinced that's the only reason that 'Chuck' got its lowest ratings ever for last night's episode.
I don't know what we can do to save the show, but creator Josh Schwartz says that "it's time to get organized." Subway subs again? I think Chuck and Morgan have been eating their food on the show again lately so maybe they knew something we didn't.
The funny thing is, with the recent plot developments on the show (Morgan finding out about the spy stuff, the revelations about Casey's real identity, the fact that Chuck is becoming more independent), this might be a logical season to end the show. But I want the show to continue. It's massive fun, and those very same points are also reasons for the show to continue for another season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May
- Mom Casts Sara Rue as [Spoiler]'s Girlfriend, Ed Asner as New Neighbor
- Gang Related Cut After One Season
- Supernatural Season 10 Poster Promises Demonic Struggles
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Vampire Diaries, Good Wife, S.H.I.E.L.D., Blacklist, SVU, Big Bang and More
- More From TVLine
- Why Mark Wahlberg Didn't Attend His Brothers Wedding to Jenny McCarthy
- Shemar Moore Dishes Long-Awaited 'Y&R' Return
- Scott Bakula 'Leaps' into 'NCIS: New Orleans'
- Watch the Heartwarming Moment a Mother With Alzheimer's Recognizes Her Daughter Again
- Meghan Trainor Bares All: Her Unexpected Big Break, Being Bullied and Embracing Her Body
- More From ET