July 5, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 16th 2010 2:31PM
How can a show that is as freakin' entertaining and fun as 'Chuck' get low ratings like this? Sure, the switch to Daylight Savings Time means that shows see a bit of a ratings slide, but I'm not convinced that's the only reason that 'Chuck' got its lowest ratings ever for last night's episode.
I don't know what we can do to save the show, but creator Josh Schwartz says that "it's time to get organized." Subway subs again? I think Chuck and Morgan have been eating their food on the show again lately so maybe they knew something we didn't.
The funny thing is, with the recent plot developments on the show (Morgan finding out about the spy stuff, the revelations about Casey's real identity, the fact that Chuck is becoming more independent), this might be a logical season to end the show. But I want the show to continue. It's massive fun, and those very same points are also reasons for the show to continue for another season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Kit Harington's Long Hair: Is it a Clue to Jon Snow's Game of Thrones Future?
- Heroes Reborn: Animated Character Posters Reveal the Newbies' Powers
- Falling Skies: Drew Roy Talks Confusing 'Warrior' Cry, Hal's Triangle Troubles
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- More From TVLine