Haim was found by his mother at his apartment near Burbank, CA. There's no word yet on cause of death, but TMZ is reporting that he died of an overdose.
While it's too bad that he might be remembered for all of his recent activities, including drug use, fights, and the unfortunate reality show 'The Two Coreys' that he did with frequent co-star Corey Feldman, he was actually in some good movies when he was younger. 'Lucas' and 'The Lost Boys' are great flicks. Haim also starred in two short-lived TV shows, 'The Edison Twins' in 1984 and 'Roomies' in 1987.
Ah, House, the more you change, the more you stay the same. Whether it be a new boss, a possible fling with Cameron, a new husband for your ex-wife, a cure for your limp, the loss of your best friend, or Jodie Foster's dad from Contact, you always get right... up... to... the precipice of actual change... before you revert back to the same old misanthrope we all know and love.
Here's the thing, though: House might not change, but darned if the writers aren't geniuses at shaking up the supporting cast around him. Love it or hate it, tonight's episode was the solidification of the new direction we're headed in this season. So, what do you think of Lucas?
(S05E02) Everyone, meet Lucas. Lucas, meet everyone.
Let's get to know this young man, shall we? He's in his mid-30's and a private detective. He doesn't think he's a good private dick, but in reality he really is and there's a possibility he just puts on a show of being inept. He can be an ass at times, as seen during his introductory moment to the Princeton-Plainsboro staff, and he can also be a bit too honest. In truth, he is very similar to one Dr. Gregory House, who has hired Lucas to check-up on Wilson after his best friend decided to shun him.
There is one difference between House and Lucas...Lucas is likable. That, and he seems to look at the world in a more positive manner than House does. And yet, that cranky old bastard likes Lucas for some reason. Is House going soft? Is he starting to realize the error of his ways? Is the world coming to an end? Am I asking too many questions? For answers to this and a recap of this week's episode jump ahead.
(S01E06) The people who don't like this show anymore (after the pilot) don't know what they're talking about. Are they expecting some sort of big conspiracy plotline? Something supernatural? A big mystery to be unveiled at the end? Do they expect something darker because of the bank robbery/flashback device the show is using? Do they expect the entire show to be set in the bank? They're watching the wrong show. This is a character-driven drama, period, and a damn good one.
They're into hour two of the hostage drama (in the flashbacks), and we get to see how they came to decide who should be the hostage released from the bank...
"Can one divorced man and one soon to be divorced man share an apartment, without driving each other crazy?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Charlie Is Back (and She's Bad)
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Miss Colombia, Paulina Vega, Crowned Miss Universe!
- SAG Awards 2015: Uzo Aduba and 'Orange Is the New Black' Cast Defeat 'Modern Family'!
- SAG Awards 2015: The Best, the Worst and the Most Awkward Moments
- Emma Stone's SAG Awards Dress Almost Killed Naomi Watts
- Viola Davis' Powerful SAG Awards Speech Might Make You Cry
- More From ET