Haim was found by his mother at his apartment near Burbank, CA. There's no word yet on cause of death, but TMZ is reporting that he died of an overdose.
While it's too bad that he might be remembered for all of his recent activities, including drug use, fights, and the unfortunate reality show 'The Two Coreys' that he did with frequent co-star Corey Feldman, he was actually in some good movies when he was younger. 'Lucas' and 'The Lost Boys' are great flicks. Haim also starred in two short-lived TV shows, 'The Edison Twins' in 1984 and 'Roomies' in 1987.
Ah, House, the more you change, the more you stay the same. Whether it be a new boss, a possible fling with Cameron, a new husband for your ex-wife, a cure for your limp, the loss of your best friend, or Jodie Foster's dad from Contact, you always get right... up... to... the precipice of actual change... before you revert back to the same old misanthrope we all know and love.
Here's the thing, though: House might not change, but darned if the writers aren't geniuses at shaking up the supporting cast around him. Love it or hate it, tonight's episode was the solidification of the new direction we're headed in this season. So, what do you think of Lucas?
(S05E02) Everyone, meet Lucas. Lucas, meet everyone.
Let's get to know this young man, shall we? He's in his mid-30's and a private detective. He doesn't think he's a good private dick, but in reality he really is and there's a possibility he just puts on a show of being inept. He can be an ass at times, as seen during his introductory moment to the Princeton-Plainsboro staff, and he can also be a bit too honest. In truth, he is very similar to one Dr. Gregory House, who has hired Lucas to check-up on Wilson after his best friend decided to shun him.
There is one difference between House and Lucas...Lucas is likable. That, and he seems to look at the world in a more positive manner than House does. And yet, that cranky old bastard likes Lucas for some reason. Is House going soft? Is he starting to realize the error of his ways? Is the world coming to an end? Am I asking too many questions? For answers to this and a recap of this week's episode jump ahead.
(S01E06) The people who don't like this show anymore (after the pilot) don't know what they're talking about. Are they expecting some sort of big conspiracy plotline? Something supernatural? A big mystery to be unveiled at the end? Do they expect something darker because of the bank robbery/flashback device the show is using? Do they expect the entire show to be set in the bank? They're watching the wrong show. This is a character-driven drama, period, and a damn good one.
They're into hour two of the hostage drama (in the flashbacks), and we get to see how they came to decide who should be the hostage released from the bank...
"Can one divorced man and one soon to be divorced man share an apartment, without driving each other crazy?"
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- More From BuddyTV
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Invades! — What Happens Next?
- TNT's Public Morals Trailer: Ed Burns Is a Morally Casual Cop in '60s Drama
- The Good Wife Season 7: Makenzie Vega No Longer a Series Regular
- Good Wife Retains Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Season 7 Regular — Is He (Finally) the One for Alicia?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Series Gets Premiere Date, Explosive New Poster
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer's Perfect 'Real Housewives' Audition Will Make You Wish She Was One
- Hugh Jackman's Wife Says He's 'Not Allowed' to Work With Angelina Jolie
- Malia Obama Reportedly Interning for Lena Dunham on 'Girls'
- Hillary Clinton Sent This Heartfelt Message to a Gay Teen After a Photo of Him Crying Went Viral
- Elizabeth Olsen Suffers a Windy Wardrobe Malfunction
- More From ET