(S01E24) We've followed Earl Hickey on his quest for karma and for good things in his life to happen after doing many bad things. Despite the good fortune of winning $100,000 from a lottery ticket (after stealing things from a parked car), he immediately gets hit by a moving car and ends up in the hospital, and loses the ticket.
After lying in a hospital bed and his wife Joy divorcing him, he finds salvation in the words of Carson Daly who attributes his success to the results of doing good things for other people. Earl makes a list of all his bad deeds, and begins making things right. Of course, the winning lottery ticket finds its way to him, and he decides to use the money to help him do what he needs to do.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- Ratings: Whispers Slips to Season Lows
- Fall TV: NCIS vs. Stamos vs. Muppets, and Tuesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Outlander Casts Harry Potter Actress as Season 2's Mother Hildegarde
- Wayward Pines Video: Will Kate Help Ethan Defuse an Explosive Situation?
- More From TVLine
- Vanessa Bayer Impersonating Rachel from 'Friends' Is the Best Thing You'll See All Day
- Jimmy Kimmel Asks Kids About Same-Sex Marriage and Their Responses Are Cute and Hilarious
- Caitlyn Jenner Bares Her Legs in a Sequin Miniskirt
- ‘Magic Mike XXL': The Women Steal the Show and More Highlights From the Sequel
- Misty Copeland Named First Black Principal Ballerina at American Ballet Theatre
- More From ET