September 18, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2006 5:29PM
- At 7, ABC has a repeat Extreme Makeover, followed by the NBA playoffs, the Heat vs. The Mavericks.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7, followed by the 60th Annual Tony Awards.
- NBC has a new, two hour Dateline at 7, followed by a repeat Law and Order: CI and (yes, yet again) the pilot of Windfall.
- Over on FOX at 7, a repeat Malcolm in the Middle, followed by repeats of King of the Hill, The Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.
- The WB has two Reba repeats, then two Charmed repeats.
- HBO has the season premiere of Deadwood at 9, followed by the season premiere of Entourage and the series premiere of Lucky Louis.
- ABC Family reruns the Falcon Beach movie at 9.
- USA has the season premiere of The 4400 at 9.
- Also at 9: VH-1 has a new My Fair Brady: We're Getting Married, followed by new eps of Hogan Knows Best and Supergroup.
by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2006 8:54AM
Our weekly wrapup of what's in America's favorite TV magazine.
- On the cover: Kyra Sedgwick is The Closer, about to start its new season.
- Matt Roush is excited about the new season of both Deadwood and Entourage, but not that excited about Lucky Louis.
- Who's in and who's out on the new season of The 4400.
- In the print edition: an interview with American Idol's Elliott Yamin; a Q and A with The Dead Zone's Anthony Michael Hall (I didn't even know this show was still on); Bryan Singer talks about the A&E special about Superman, Look, Up In The Sky; an A to Z guide to the world of 24; and a preview of the new season of Entourage.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Date Night! Jennifer Lawrence Attends Coldplay Concert
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Mexican Flag, Now Under Investigation
- Kenny Chesney Talks 'The Big Revival,' Writing About Women and Taylor Swift's Pop Crossover
- You Need to See What Connie Britton's Hair Looked Like in the '80s
- Target Continues Support of Marriage Equality, Features Same-Sex Parents in New Commercial
- More From ET