The four ladies revealed secrets about themselves -- including their TV guilty pleasures and crushes -- and told us what it's like to kiss a girl on camera.
The stars also got into an in-depth discussion about 'Pretty Little Liars.' Watch the interview to see how much they are personally like their characters, what other roles they'd be interested in trying on and how they'd react if "A" was a real-life friend.
The show is based on the young adult novel series by Sara Shepard and offers up the same kind of tawdry goodness that we've come to love in our summer TV. There's scandal, intrigue and just about something for everything. And according to star Chad Lowe, even the parents will like it.
'Pretty Little Liars' (Tues., June 8 at 8PM ET on ABC Family) follows the lives of Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Emily who were all in the same clique until their queen bee, Alison disappeared.
The network has a new show premiering June 8 that looks to grab some of that audience. 'Pretty Little Liars' sounds like a cross between 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants,' 'Desperate Housewives,' and 'Gossip Girl.' But it also looks pretty good. Here are four reasons why this show will be a hit.
This is just a quick teaser trailer, but it looks like a mix of 'Gossip Girl,' 'Harper's Island,' and all those shows and movies where really attractive people wear great clothes and have unprotected sex while something mysterious happens. It's based on a series of novels, including Pretty Girls: Flawless and Pretty Girls: Wicked and stars Lucy Hale, Laura Leighton, Troian Bellisario, Nia Peeples, and Ashley Benson.
[via TV Tattle]
(S01E08) Jaime: "Antonio used to say 'a briefcase is never really a briefcase.' "
Jonas: "Yeah, well, Antonio's dead."
I usually highlight a good, funny line of dialogue or exchange, but the above is so laughably bad I had to place it right at the top.
So let me get this straight: Jaime, who doesn't want her sister to know about her spy life because she doesn't want to put her life in danger, brings her along on an assignment to drop off a mysterious package to a mysterious stranger? Yeah, that's a good idea. And then she slips up and gives away info that the bad guy isn't supposed to know that she has, blowing her cover.
I believe I said this before, but I'll say it again: Jamie Sommers is the worst agent in the world.
(S01E07) "Would it kill you guys to put up a painting, a plant?" - Jaime, to Ruth, about the cold decor at HQ.
Jaime Sommers: Worst. Spy. Ever.
Seriously, I don't care how much money has gone into her, I'd fire her right now, send her back to bartending. She follows a bad guy with a suitcase and then gets distracted by a cell phone call from boyfriend Tom? She couldn't just not answer it or maybe tell him she'll call him back? What is she, 14? She's probably also mad that she's has to, like, totally work and everything, at the same time there's a new Gossip Girl on The CW!
(S01E05) "How's your British accent?" - Jonas, to Jaime
So I'm curious: did they have Michelle Ryan use her real British accent in this episode as a funny, insider-ish sort of joke, or did she just get tired that week and not want to fake an American accent? Regardless, it brings up the question, why is Ryan even faking an American accent? Can't she just play a Brit who lives in America? When she kept using her "fake" British accent while talking to Nathan on the phone, I thought it was a really lame mistake. Thankfully they had Nathan ask her why she's faking it even on the phone with him. It's good they explained that, but still...
Three new network series, Backyards and Bullets, Cavemen and Bionic Woman, have brought new cast members on board.
NBC's Backyards and Bullets, formerly called The Watch, has added Kristin Lehman. Lehman will play the wife of a detective, a man who leads a neighborhood watch group that falls apart. Lehman's previous credits include Judging Amy, Drive and Prison Break.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- Marry Me Promotes Dan Bucatinsky
- Tina Fey's Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Series Moves From NBC to Netflix
- MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser
- More From TVLine
- Beyonce Shocks the World Yet Again with Bootylicious New Music Video
- Janice Dickinson 'Disgusted' Over Bill Cosby's Standing Ovation Following Assault Allegations
- Janice Dickinson Op-Ed: 'The Only Way To Stop This Is To Be Really Vocal'
- FIRST LOOK: Meryl Streep Goes ‘Into the Woods' With Stephen Sondheim
- Adorable Toddler Invites Miranda Lambert to His Birthday —If He Could Only Say Her Name
- More From ET