In case you haven't heard, Paris Hilton gets out of jail today. Expect so much coverage on MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News that you'll want to stick pencils in your eyes. But there are people interested in her release, so here's a quick guide:
L.A. braces itself for her release. Our own TMZ will have non-stop coverage (and will probably break all the news before anyone else). Her car was repossessed while she was in prison (anything to keep her off the roads, I say). You can buy Hilton's trash on ebay. And who was Hilton's final visitor at the prison last night? Jericho star Ashley Scott.
And don't forget she'll be on Larry King Live tomorrow night at 9 to talk about her new post-jail life trying to save orphans and dolphins.
ABC and NBC may have turned her down after much controversy, but CNN has grabbed her.
Paris Hilton gets out of jail this Tuesday, and on Wednesday she'll appear on Larry King Live at 9pm. The Simple Life star will appear for the whole hour (Paris, if you're reading this, an hour = 60 minutes).
And to answer your next question: no, CNN and Larry King didn't pay anything for the interview and there are no ground rules for the interview. Of course, all of this is just tentative, because Paris still has to make it to the studio safely. Maybe she can get a friend to drive her.
As long as the friend isn't Nicole Richie.
The "big house," that is!
checked into the beautiful turned herself into authorities last night and began her 23 day stay in jail. TMZ.com has the video of Paris and her teary mom arriving in their car. She actually surrendered miles away from Lynwood, where she will be doing her time. She'll be in a cell and have a shower and phone to use. There will also be a small pod attached to her cell where she can watch TV (a small pod to watch TV? What, is she Michael Jackson?). She says she's ready to face the consequences and learn from her mistakes (*cough*).
By the way, the photo? That's not a publicity photo, it's Paris' mug shot. (Update: the police released the wrong photo.)
In honor of her first day, check out GSN's The Prison Life game. And after the jump, a video of Sarah Silverman joking about Paris at the MTV Movie Awards, with Paris in the audience.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Avoids Jail Time for Beverly Hills Hotel Assault Case
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: MTV's Miley Cyrus-Hosted VMAs Drop 40 Percent vs. 2014
- Playing House Sneak Peek: Watch Maggie Deliver the Ultimate Rejection
- Criminal Minds Season 11 Promo Teases 'Twisted' Premiere, New BAU Member
- TV's Worst Show Titles: The Bizarre (Extant), Misleading (Terriers), Alienating (Buffy) and 13 Others
- SYTYCD Recap: Four Score
- More From TVLine
- How Taylor Swift's Brother Keeps Her Humble -- See the Adorable Pic!
- Why Lauren Conrad Is Totally Fine Being Called 'Pretty Basic'
- White House Reacts to Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Bid
- Colin Farrell Opens Up About Being Single for the Past 5 Years, and the Crazy Way He Quit Smoking
- Zayn Malik, J.Lo, Selena Gomez and More Snap Sexy Selfies for 'Interview' Magazine
- More From ET