In case you haven't heard, Paris Hilton gets out of jail today. Expect so much coverage on MSNBC, CNN, and FOX News that you'll want to stick pencils in your eyes. But there are people interested in her release, so here's a quick guide:
L.A. braces itself for her release. Our own TMZ will have non-stop coverage (and will probably break all the news before anyone else). Her car was repossessed while she was in prison (anything to keep her off the roads, I say). You can buy Hilton's trash on ebay. And who was Hilton's final visitor at the prison last night? Jericho star Ashley Scott.
And don't forget she'll be on Larry King Live tomorrow night at 9 to talk about her new post-jail life trying to save orphans and dolphins.
ABC and NBC may have turned her down after much controversy, but CNN has grabbed her.
Paris Hilton gets out of jail this Tuesday, and on Wednesday she'll appear on Larry King Live at 9pm. The Simple Life star will appear for the whole hour (Paris, if you're reading this, an hour = 60 minutes).
And to answer your next question: no, CNN and Larry King didn't pay anything for the interview and there are no ground rules for the interview. Of course, all of this is just tentative, because Paris still has to make it to the studio safely. Maybe she can get a friend to drive her.
As long as the friend isn't Nicole Richie.
The "big house," that is!
checked into the beautiful turned herself into authorities last night and began her 23 day stay in jail. TMZ.com has the video of Paris and her teary mom arriving in their car. She actually surrendered miles away from Lynwood, where she will be doing her time. She'll be in a cell and have a shower and phone to use. There will also be a small pod attached to her cell where she can watch TV (a small pod to watch TV? What, is she Michael Jackson?). She says she's ready to face the consequences and learn from her mistakes (*cough*).
By the way, the photo? That's not a publicity photo, it's Paris' mug shot. (Update: the police released the wrong photo.)
In honor of her first day, check out GSN's The Prison Life game. And after the jump, a video of Sarah Silverman joking about Paris at the MTV Movie Awards, with Paris in the audience.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Are the Week 6 Nominees?
- 'The Originals' Interview: Danielle Campbell Teases Davina in Her Role as Regent
- More From BuddyTV
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- Stitchers Finale Video: Emma Ishta Promises Big Answers, Possible Death
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET