made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Alison Brie and Cast of Teachers Preview 'Shocking' TV Land Comedy
- Downton Abbey Trailer Tees Up Bittersweet Final Season
- Elementary Casts Shohreh Aghdashloo as Papa Holmes' Associate
- Blunt Talk Sneak Peek: Harry Chandler, Reluctant Porn Star?
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Frank Dillane
- More From TVLine
- Kourtney Kardashian & Baby Reign Get 'Serious' in Rare Instagram Photo
- Pippa Middleton Shows Off Her Super Toned Bod While Paddleboarding in St. Barts
- Ben Foster and Robin Wright Call Off Their Engagement Again
- 7 Reasons David and Harper Beckham Make the Cutest Daddy-Daughter Duo Ever
- Calista Flockhart Is Back on TV -- Plus, 6 Other Fall Stars to Get Excited About!
- More From ET