made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TNT Orders 1970s-Set 'Cocaine' Pilot From Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay
- Castle's Season 7 Premiere: 12 Teasers
- Sanjay and Craig Video: Chris Hardwick Brings Craig to Life — Plus: New Clip
- NCIS: Los Angeles Season 6 Sneak Peek: Has Someone Hurt Hetty?!
- Bad Judge First Look: Kate Walsh Gets Wild With Ryan Hansen
- More From TVLine
- This Teacher Just Won $1 Million on 'Wheel of Fortune'
- Date Night! Jennifer Lawrence Attends Coldplay Concert
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Mexican Flag, Now Under Investigation
- Kenny Chesney Talks 'The Big Revival,' Writing About Women and Taylor Swift's Pop Crossover
- You Need to See What Connie Britton's Hair Looked Like in the '80s
- More From ET