made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 8?
- Claudia Jordan on Being Fired on 'RHOA': 'It's Not Over Until the Fat Lady Sings'
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- 'The Bachelorette' Spoilers: Kaitlyn's Confession and the Big Showdown
- More From BuddyTV
- Good Wife Retains Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Season 7 Regular — Is He (Finally) the One for Alicia?
- Guardians of the Galaxy Series Gets Premiere Date, Explosive New Poster
- A Series of Unfortunate Events: Watch (Fake) Teaser for Netflix Adaptation
- Nashville's Jonathan Jackson Previews Lucky's 'Whirlwind' GH Return
- Ratings: USA's Women's World Cup Win Sets Record, Draws 20 Million
- More From TVLine
- Watch Abby Wambach Kiss Her Wife After Winning the Women's World Cup and Feel Eternally Happy
- Kourtney Kardashian Splits From Scott Disick After He's Spotted With Another Woman
- Demi Lovato Falls Hard During Pool Party Performance
- Britney Spears Recreates the 'Oops!... I Did It Again' Cover with Sons Sean & Jayden
- EXCLUSIVE: A Somber Ben Affleck Returns Alone After Bahamas Trip With Jennifer Garner
- More From ET