made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from ?Paris Is Burning?
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Episode 7.4 Photos: The Heaven and Hell Ball
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: Sexual Foibles
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Season 7 Premiere Recap: Who Are the Heretics?
- 'Project Runway' Recap: The Production Crew Get Makeovers
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: 'Tonya, You Negligent Slut!'
- Scandal Recap: White House Frown
- Heroes Reborn Recap: Suicide Squad
- Sleepy Hollow Recap: Secrets and Spies, Plus: The Witnesses as Roomies
- The Originals Premiere: EP Talks Klaus and Cami's Hurdle, Hayley's Surprising Return and That Twisted Prophecy
- More From TVLine
- Jon Gosselin Wishes Twins Mady and Cara a Happy 15th Birthday With Throwback Pic
- Two Looks One Star
- D.A. Requested Bobbi Kristina Brown's Autopsy Be Sealed for Fear of Potential Flight Risk, Harm to Witnesses
- What is Lupus, and Why Would Selena Gomez Get Chemo for It?
- Someone in a Dinosaur Costume Totally Aced This 'American Ninja Warrior' Course
- More From ET