made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.20 and 2.21 Photos: Mary Questions Everything After a Bittersweet Discovery
- 'Bones' Episode 10.16 Photos: The 206th Episode Will Name All 206 Bones in the Body
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.22 Photos: The Team is Surprised to Discover Gibbs' New Friend
- 'Orphan Black' Postmortem: Co-Creators on [Spoiler's] Death, Team Hendrix's 'Suburban Madness' and More
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Everyone Wants the Original Samples
- More From BuddyTV
- Mentalist DVD Sneak Peek: Who Was 'Scared' About Jane/Lisbon Hook-Up?
- Good Wife Sneak Peek: Kalinda Pays Alicia a Visit, Ends Up in Tears
- Quotes of the Week From Scorpion, S.H.I.E.L.D., Wendy Williams and More
- Cecily Strong's Best Zingers From the White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Orphan Black Recap: Broken Boys
- More From TVLine
- Hologram Stephen Hawking Consoles One Direction Fans With Multiverse Theory
- The Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award Winners: A Roundup
- The Best Zingers From Cecily Strong's White House Correspondents' Dinner Speech
- 'Luther the Anger Translator' Assists Obama at White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Bruce Jenner's Family Show Their Support on Social Media
- More From ET