made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- The 30 Best Auditions of 'American Idol' Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser' Season 16: Before and After Photos
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Always the Bridesmaid'
- [Video] 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Trailer: Who Will Rule the Seven Kingdoms?
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Photos: Cersei Schemes, Tyrion Lurks, Arya Arrives, New Faces Emerge
- Parenthood Deleted Scenes Show Seth's Return, Sarah's Roast and More
- Lewis and Clark: HBO Greenlights Miniseries Starring Casey Affleck
- Celebrity Apprentice Sneak Peek: Does Kenya Moore Call Vivica A. Fox Fat?
- More From TVLine
- The Top 7 Super Bowl Halftime Moments
- 3 Easy Steps to Fresh-Faced Beauty like Halle Berry, Sarah Hyland & More
- Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 ACM Awards Nominations
- Watch This Amazing Weatherman Keep Cool While A Map Malfunction Shows Apocalyptic Temperatures
- Duggar Cousin Confesses She Was Born Out of Wedlock
- More From ET