made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Semifinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Episode 3 Photos: Behind the Scenes of the Rainy Photo Shoot
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'The Red Door'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 5 Photos: The Aftermath of Hurricane AshLee
- 'Covert Affairs' Summer Finale Recap: A Place to Fight Back From
- More From BuddyTV
- Chelsea Lately's Final Hour: Handler Says (and Sings) Goodbye to E!
- Has Once Upon a Time's Season 4B Villain Been Revealed...?
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs Bosses Talk [Spoiler]'s Fate, Annie and Auggie's 'Challenge' and More
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Finale Recap: Death Becomes Her
- CBS' The McCarthys Drafts Rick Fox
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Oprah to Play Richard Pryor's Grandma in Lee Daniels' Biopic
- A 'Full House' Revival is in the Works
- A Brittany Murphy Murder Mystery? Lifetime Releases Biopic Trailer
- EXCLUSIVE! Pretty Little Liars Shocker: Find Out Why [SPOILER] Needed to Die!
- The Stars of Vine Dissect the Emmys
- More From ET