made in america
According to Long, Goldberg said she had a definite future as an actress, but needed to toughen up and develop a "second layer of skin."
OK, if you're not all exhausted by the Sopranos talk and examination of that final scene, let me bring up yet another take on the episode, via a friend of TV critic Roger Catlin at The Hartford Courant.
During the scene in the safehouse in the episode, there an an episode of The Twilight Zone playing on the television. An alert viewer figured out that it was the 1963 episode "The Bard," where a TV writer gets help from the ghost of William Shakespeare, who gets angry at the meddling from advertisers and the network and eventually punches an actor (Burt Reynolds).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Happy National Burger Day! Chow Down With Your Fave Fast Food-Loving Celebs
- 6 Stars Who Owe Their Careers to Taylor Swift
- ‘Game of Thrones' Actress Sophie Turner Gets to 'Kick Some Ass' in ‘Barely Lethal'
- Demi Lovato on Battling Bipolar Disorder: 'Recovery Is Possible'
- Rick Santorum on Josh Duggar Sex Scandal: 'I'm Sickened By It'
- More From ET