madison square garden
(S03E02) "If you don't like what's being said, change the conversation." - Don
What love isn't in ruins on Mad Men? We have Betty knowing all about Don's affairs, Betty's dad dealing with his girlfriend leaving him (and more), Joan with someone who raped her, Roger with new young love Jane but still dealing with his ex-wife and perhaps longing for Joan, and Peggy looking for love at a bar (with a guy who looks like Pete!). Even the Don/Roger bromance seems to be on shaky ground.
The only people who seem to be at the start of love are Roger's daughter and her fiancee' Brooks. But their wedding is scheduled for November 23, 1963. Something tells me that's going to be a problem, too.
Justin Timberlake has taken his "Dick in a Box" video one step further, onto the New York stage!
His Saturday Night Live partner in crime Andy Samberg joined him onstage the other night during Timberlake's Madison Square Garden performance. They both had wrapped boxes on their genitals and sang the song. There also seems to be a third person who has a box on his, um, dick. Maybe he's singing part of the song? Did Samberg sing the original song with Timberlake or just mouth the words?
Here's the video at College Humor. It's a bit shaky and you can't hear the song incredibly well over the screaming fans, but you get the idea.
[via Best Week Ever]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- American Idol Top 7 Performance Recap: Filler Queen [Updated]
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- S.H.I.E.L.D. First Look: Cobie Smulders' Agent Hill Finds an Ally, Amy Acker Guest-Stars
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- More From TVLine
- 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Fight with Kenya Moore
- 'Heaven is For Real': The Boy the Book is Based on Details Near Death Experience
- After Long Separation, Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- How Tori Spelling Found Out About Husband's Cheating
- More From ET