But then Chmerkovskiy rebuts Andrews. "She's doing an impersonation of a Frenchman. I don't speak like [that]." And on top of that, she thinks he's from Russia when he's really from the Ukraine. "You're giving me geography lessons, [now]," Andrews said.
Ah, dancing. It is difficult. But we still feel the unspoken love flowing between the partners. Check out the full video to see the love/hate dynamic in action.
Watch the video after the jump.
By now, pretty much everyone has heard the news: Misty May-Treanor, who had been one of season 7's front runners, had to stop 'Dancing' prematurely due to injury. The Gold volleyball medalist tried to be upbeat as she hobbled on stage on crutches, her left foot shrouded in bandages. During rehearsal, Misty had stepped back and felt a pop. The doctor diagnosed it as a ruptured Achilles tendon.
"Ballroom dancing is a sport," Misty explained backstage after appearing on Monday night's show. "It's rigorous activity. This could have happened anywhere."
Even though she won't be able to dance for at least six months, the champion athlete hopes to return to 'Dancing' another season with her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "Maks is devastated because he knows how much hard work we put into this," she said. "He knew the dancer that I could become. I want to thank all the people who voted for us. Don't count me out. I want to come back. And I will be back."
Misty's sudden departure meant that no one was kicked off this week. However, Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff were informed that they had the fewest votes. That means they'll have to hustle if they want to avoid elimination next week. Although Rocco was grateful for the second chance, he said he's "counting on our fans to mobilize."
Rocco's fellow competitors are glad he's sticking around. "I think this will get Rocco to work harder next week," said Maurice Greene, while Lacey Schwimmer insisted that "Rocco and Karina will kick butt next week. You're going to see fire in their eyes."
Read on for more of AOL TV's candid chat with Misty and the rest of the 'Dancing With the Stars' cast.
With that said, I know that the announcement of each season's DWTS cast is heavily anticipated and rumored for months before the actual announcement. We heard that Dan Marino may be a contestant; a claim that was soon denied. 82-year-old Cloris Leachman was another name floated, as was Magnum, P.I. himself, Tom Selleck. Kim Kardashian and Kathy Griffin were also said to have been approached.
As with most rumors, some of these turned out to be false, but others had some truth to them. Follow me after the jump for the official (and completely insane) cast of Dancing With the Stars' seventh season, along with some twists the producers have cooked up for this go-around.
(S06E16) It was a big night down at DWTS HQ. Not only would the field be set for the big semi-final showdown next week, it was also the show's 100th episode. That milestone meant that many of our favorites from seasons gone by were making their return to the ballroom. In addition, ABC recognized that nothing else they were going to put on tonight was going to measure up to DWTS numbers, so they kicked the whole thing off with a clip-show counting down the judge's ten favorite performances from the first five seasons. That list, and the rest of the results show goings on, after the jump.
Week 8 brings us another chat with our favorite pro. This week Jonathan weighs in with his thoughts on all of the couple's performances and picks his favorite dance of the night. It was a better week for the judges, but there is still one dance that he didn't agree with them about...at all.
Along the way he talks about the difficulties the pros face choreographing the performances as they move further into the competition. We also get to some reader questions. Read on to hear about his trip to the White House, the most, and least, memorable moments from his years on the show, and a sneak peek at just what they have planned for Tuesday's big results show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Joe's Demise and the Epic Couple Swap
- More From BuddyTV
- President Obama Will Be Running Wild With Bear Grylls
- Graceland First Look: Is the New Lady in Jakes' Life an Angel... or a Devil?
- MTV VMAs Best & Worst Moments: Rebel Wilson's F-Bomb, Nicki Minaj's Shade, Taylor's Clean Sweep and More
- Miley Cyrus Flashes Bare Breast on Camera at MTV Video Music Awards
- Falling Skies Boss Weighs In on Series Finale's Big Twists (Including a Very Final One That Didn't Make the Cut)
- More From TVLine
- Justin Timberlake Responds to Kanye West's Big MTV VMAs Diss
- Justin Bieber Hooks Up With Model Xenia Deli in Sexy 'What Do You Mean?' Music Video
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in Rapper's PDA-Filled 'Stimulated' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Appears Thinner In First New Selfie Shared in Years
- Rachel Bilson, Melinda Clarke & Kelly Rowan Have Epic 'O.C.' Reunion at Unofficial Musical Debut!
- More From ET