But then Chmerkovskiy rebuts Andrews. "She's doing an impersonation of a Frenchman. I don't speak like [that]." And on top of that, she thinks he's from Russia when he's really from the Ukraine. "You're giving me geography lessons, [now]," Andrews said.
Ah, dancing. It is difficult. But we still feel the unspoken love flowing between the partners. Check out the full video to see the love/hate dynamic in action.
Watch the video after the jump.
By now, pretty much everyone has heard the news: Misty May-Treanor, who had been one of season 7's front runners, had to stop 'Dancing' prematurely due to injury. The Gold volleyball medalist tried to be upbeat as she hobbled on stage on crutches, her left foot shrouded in bandages. During rehearsal, Misty had stepped back and felt a pop. The doctor diagnosed it as a ruptured Achilles tendon.
"Ballroom dancing is a sport," Misty explained backstage after appearing on Monday night's show. "It's rigorous activity. This could have happened anywhere."
Even though she won't be able to dance for at least six months, the champion athlete hopes to return to 'Dancing' another season with her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. "Maks is devastated because he knows how much hard work we put into this," she said. "He knew the dancer that I could become. I want to thank all the people who voted for us. Don't count me out. I want to come back. And I will be back."
Misty's sudden departure meant that no one was kicked off this week. However, Rocco DiSpirito and Karina Smirnoff were informed that they had the fewest votes. That means they'll have to hustle if they want to avoid elimination next week. Although Rocco was grateful for the second chance, he said he's "counting on our fans to mobilize."
Rocco's fellow competitors are glad he's sticking around. "I think this will get Rocco to work harder next week," said Maurice Greene, while Lacey Schwimmer insisted that "Rocco and Karina will kick butt next week. You're going to see fire in their eyes."
Read on for more of AOL TV's candid chat with Misty and the rest of the 'Dancing With the Stars' cast.
With that said, I know that the announcement of each season's DWTS cast is heavily anticipated and rumored for months before the actual announcement. We heard that Dan Marino may be a contestant; a claim that was soon denied. 82-year-old Cloris Leachman was another name floated, as was Magnum, P.I. himself, Tom Selleck. Kim Kardashian and Kathy Griffin were also said to have been approached.
As with most rumors, some of these turned out to be false, but others had some truth to them. Follow me after the jump for the official (and completely insane) cast of Dancing With the Stars' seventh season, along with some twists the producers have cooked up for this go-around.
(S06E16) It was a big night down at DWTS HQ. Not only would the field be set for the big semi-final showdown next week, it was also the show's 100th episode. That milestone meant that many of our favorites from seasons gone by were making their return to the ballroom. In addition, ABC recognized that nothing else they were going to put on tonight was going to measure up to DWTS numbers, so they kicked the whole thing off with a clip-show counting down the judge's ten favorite performances from the first five seasons. That list, and the rest of the results show goings on, after the jump.
Week 8 brings us another chat with our favorite pro. This week Jonathan weighs in with his thoughts on all of the couple's performances and picks his favorite dance of the night. It was a better week for the judges, but there is still one dance that he didn't agree with them about...at all.
Along the way he talks about the difficulties the pros face choreographing the performances as they move further into the competition. We also get to some reader questions. Read on to hear about his trip to the White House, the most, and least, memorable moments from his years on the show, and a sneak peek at just what they have planned for Tuesday's big results show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- Why 'BoJack Horseman' Is the Best Netflix Original You're Not Watching
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- More From BuddyTV
- Kyle Chandler in a Ladies' Locker Room: Behind the Scenes of That FNL PSA
- Lucy Lawless on Xena: Warrior Princess Reboot: 'I'd Love to See it Happen'
- Humans Sneak Peek: A Spooked Karen Confesses Her Secret to Pete
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce Adds Abby's Parents in Season 2
- Cosby Show Legacy 'Kind of Tarnished' By Bill Cosby Sex Scandal, Says EP
- More From TVLine
- Kylie Jenner Squashes Rumors She's Marrying Tyga
- Josh and Anna Duggar Take 1-Week-Old Daughter Out to Dinner -- See the Cute Pic!
- Valerie Harper's Daughter: 'Mom is Very Much Her Lively Self' (UPDATED)
- J.J. Abrams Reveals He Broke His Back Helping Harrison Ford on 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Set
- Whitney Cummings Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain in Topless Instagram Photo
- More From ET