According to TV Guide, Benson -- known to Whedonites as the dearly departed witch Tara -- will play Mary Curtis, a stripper who is also an informant for Nestor Carbonell's character Agent Machado.
Our fingers are crossed for some flashbacks of Sarah Michelle Gellar's Bridget hanging out with Benson's Mary!
'Ringer' will now air twice a week, once on Tuesdays at 9PM and again Wednesdays at 8PM on The CW, replacing 'H8R.'
In other casting news ...
Yoba teaches a course called 'The Working Actor,' which is appropriate because he happens to be one. His goal is to help students achieve that status too, but don't expect to become his co-star after taking the course. At least not right away. "I can't guarantee people jobs but I can certainly tell you what I've done," he said. "And I'll bring in famous friends like David Strathairn, who's an Academy Award nominee, who's in our show 'Alphas.' He'll be one of our guest speakers."
On Inseparable, Yoba and Kole will play detectives: Yoba, an officer who works with the main character but is unaware of his condition; Kole, a young officer ready to move on up.
Erik Jensen, Jose Pablo Cantillo, and Clea DuVall were added to Fox's two-hour pilot Virtuality. The show is set on the Phaeton, a starship exploring other solar systems. Jensen of The Bronx is Burning will play the ship's navigator. Cantillo of Standoff will play a mathematician. And DuVall, who was in Heroes and starred in Carnivale, will play Jensen's co-pilot.
What do you think of these new pilots?
Gene Parmesan (Martin Mull) - As private eyes go, Gene was not a top-notch detective. If he spent more time investigating and less time on his disguises, he might have discovered George Sr.'s infidelity back in the day. I can't decide which is funnier: Gene's satisfied smirk whenever he took off his disguise, or Lucille's screams when he tricked her. It's a shame that Martin Mull only stuck around for a single episode. Perhaps the writers wanted to let Gene leave on high note after locating George Sr. and hanging out with G.O.B.
(S01E05) Oh snap! The heist is on and stuff is not going the way it was planned. However, with all the set-backs, Nick handled things surprisingly well. He even let Jack pray for the team before they took off for the airport. That seemed like a pretty big deal, because after what happened to Wanda, Nick does not seem like the religious type.
Random side note. I didn't realize Jack's nick-name was Bump. This episode, more than others, Nick kept calling him Bump and for a while I had no idea who he was talking about. I had to check out the Thief website in the middle of the show to figure that one out. Guess I need to start paying attention more and it's a good thing I did, because this episode was jam-packed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: John vs. Steve and a Juror Returns
- Meet the Top 10 of 'Last Comic Standing' Season 9
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 9: Austin's HoH Photos
- Married Couple Alexa Vega and Carlos Pena, Jr. Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21
- More From BuddyTV
- Fox's Frankenstein Code Changes Title to Lookinglass — What Does It Mean?
- Chicago Med Taps Sopranos Vets as New Showrunners
- Hannibal Series Finale Sneak Peek: Will Bids the Serial Killer a Chilling Farewell
- Julie Benz Joins Hawaii Five-0 as SFPD Cop/Romantic Interest for [Spoiler]
- TVLine Items: Michelle Pfeiffer on HBO, Hemlock Grove Return Date and More
- More From TVLine
- Carrie Underwood Works Out With Adorable 5-Month Old Son Isaiah
- Frankie Grande Gushes Over Justin Bieber's 'Amazing' Single 'What Do You Mean'
- VMAs: What Could Go Wrong? A History of Miley Cyrus Going Off Script on Live TV
- Nick Jonas Teases Us With a Lap Dance in Sexy 'Levels' Music Video Preview
- Ben Affleck Takes His Daughters to See Taylor Swift Because He Is an Awesome Dad
- More From ET