According to TV Guide, Benson -- known to Whedonites as the dearly departed witch Tara -- will play Mary Curtis, a stripper who is also an informant for Nestor Carbonell's character Agent Machado.
Our fingers are crossed for some flashbacks of Sarah Michelle Gellar's Bridget hanging out with Benson's Mary!
'Ringer' will now air twice a week, once on Tuesdays at 9PM and again Wednesdays at 8PM on The CW, replacing 'H8R.'
In other casting news ...
Yoba teaches a course called 'The Working Actor,' which is appropriate because he happens to be one. His goal is to help students achieve that status too, but don't expect to become his co-star after taking the course. At least not right away. "I can't guarantee people jobs but I can certainly tell you what I've done," he said. "And I'll bring in famous friends like David Strathairn, who's an Academy Award nominee, who's in our show 'Alphas.' He'll be one of our guest speakers."
On Inseparable, Yoba and Kole will play detectives: Yoba, an officer who works with the main character but is unaware of his condition; Kole, a young officer ready to move on up.
Erik Jensen, Jose Pablo Cantillo, and Clea DuVall were added to Fox's two-hour pilot Virtuality. The show is set on the Phaeton, a starship exploring other solar systems. Jensen of The Bronx is Burning will play the ship's navigator. Cantillo of Standoff will play a mathematician. And DuVall, who was in Heroes and starred in Carnivale, will play Jensen's co-pilot.
What do you think of these new pilots?
Gene Parmesan (Martin Mull) - As private eyes go, Gene was not a top-notch detective. If he spent more time investigating and less time on his disguises, he might have discovered George Sr.'s infidelity back in the day. I can't decide which is funnier: Gene's satisfied smirk whenever he took off his disguise, or Lucille's screams when he tricked her. It's a shame that Martin Mull only stuck around for a single episode. Perhaps the writers wanted to let Gene leave on high note after locating George Sr. and hanging out with G.O.B.
(S01E05) Oh snap! The heist is on and stuff is not going the way it was planned. However, with all the set-backs, Nick handled things surprisingly well. He even let Jack pray for the team before they took off for the airport. That seemed like a pretty big deal, because after what happened to Wanda, Nick does not seem like the religious type.
Random side note. I didn't realize Jack's nick-name was Bump. This episode, more than others, Nick kept calling him Bump and for a while I had no idea who he was talking about. I had to check out the Thief website in the middle of the show to figure that one out. Guess I need to start paying attention more and it's a good thing I did, because this episode was jam-packed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Fosters' Recap: Does Mariana Tell the Truth About Her Pregnancy Scare?
- 'Chasing Life' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Is April in Remission?
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The Last Laugh Is Revealed
- 'Kardashians' Couple Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Break Up
- Lifetime Renews 'UnREAL' for Season 2
- More From BuddyTV
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The Top 20 Revealed — and Ranked! Plus: Exclusive First-Look Photos
- Chasing Life EP on Natalie's Discovery, April's Setback & More Season 2 Scoop
- Blood & Oil Recast: The Following's Adan Canto In — Find Out Who's Out!
- Empire Taps R&B Diva Kelly Rowland to Play Lucious'... Mother?!
- Hannibal Season 4: Amazon, Netflix Don't Bite, But 'Possibilities' Remain
- More From TVLine
- 'The Good Wife' Finds Their Kalinda Replacement (But There's a Twist!)
- Ciara and Russell Wilson Are Practicing Abstinence, In Case You Were Wondering
- Jeannie Mai Withdraws as Miss USA Co-Host Days After Saying She Wouldn't
- EXCLUSIVE: Mila Kunis Spotted for First Time After Marrying Ashton Kutcher
- Celebrity Breakups 2015
- More From ET