man of the year
There was a time ("the 80s") when Robin Williams was actually funny. Not just on TV show and movies, but on talk shows as well. He'd come on, and you just knew it was going to be a wild and fun time.
Boy, are those times past.
Williams has been making the talk show rounds the past week or so, plugging Man of the Year (does that movie look awful, or what?). And every single time he's on, he embarasses himself. Or maybe he doesn't, judging from the howls coming from the audience. He just doesn't shut up, and does the same voices over and over and over again, interrupting other guests.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine