man of the year
There was a time ("the 80s") when Robin Williams was actually funny. Not just on TV show and movies, but on talk shows as well. He'd come on, and you just knew it was going to be a wild and fun time.
Boy, are those times past.
Williams has been making the talk show rounds the past week or so, plugging Man of the Year (does that movie look awful, or what?). And every single time he's on, he embarasses himself. Or maybe he doesn't, judging from the howls coming from the audience. He just doesn't shut up, and does the same voices over and over and over again, interrupting other guests.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet Juan Pablo?s Ladies from ?The Bachelor? Season 18
- 'Mob City' Interview: Frank Darabont on Bringing 1940s Mob vs. Cop Story to the Screen
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': Is Queenie Being Manipulated by False Racism?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Grant Gustin and EPs Discuss What it Took to Bring the Flash to Oliver's World
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Holy Terror'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Mob City': 'The Walking Dead's' Jon Bernthal goes gangster in gritty Los Angeles
- 'Supernatural' midseason finale: The truth comes out about 'Zeke' and it cost [SPOILER] his life
- 'The Bachelor': Meet Juan Pablo Galavis' 27 bachelorettes - who's missing?
- 'Kirstie' Alley: 'I didn't want my name in the title'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' - 'A Mother's Work' video: Juice and Tara are in trouble
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Nashville Video: Juliette-Layla Battle Rages, Classic Hayden Panettiere Snark Follows
- Ratings: Voice, Dads and Fire Rise, The Originals and Supernatural Enter Break on a High Note
- Netflix Sets House of Cards Season 2 Premiere
- Mentalist Exclusive: Jane Scores a Date With….
- Exclusive White Collar Video: Peter Questions Neal's Whereabouts — Plus: Who Has Ex Issues?
- More From TVLine