November 27, 2014
march 20 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 20th 2007 5:43PM
- Charlie Rose: Terry McCarthy from ABC News
- The Daily Show: John Bolton
- The Colbert Report: Willie Nelson
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Adam Sandler, Lucinda Williams, and Danica Patrick
- Jay Leno: David Spade, Richard Engel, and Hinder
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Mark Wahlberg, Wes Craven, and Mims
- Tavis Smiley: Terrence Howard and Steve Bickerstaff
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Bernie Mac, Chris Daughtry, and Chris Hansen
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Cuba Gooding Jr., Joely Richardson, and Andy Vastola
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Eddie Izzard and Vietnam
Update: Letterman actually went home early because he was sick, so Adam Sandler is taking over as guest host.
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 20th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, FOX has a new, two hour American Idol.
- NBC has a new Dateline at 8.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, then a new episode of The Unit.
- At 9, ABC has a new Primetime, followed by a new Boston Legal.
- There's a new Pussycat Dolls Present at 9 on The CW.
- Food Network profiles Sandra Lee on a new Chefography at 9.
- At 9:30, TCM has the original The Thin Man from 1934.
- At 10, PBS has a new episode of Independent Lens.
- TLC has a new Miami Ink at 10.
- Sci-Fi has a new ECW at 10.
- Also at 10: FX has a new episode of Dirt.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET