April 24, 2014
march 20 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 20th 2007 5:43PM
- Charlie Rose: Terry McCarthy from ABC News
- The Daily Show: John Bolton
- The Colbert Report: Willie Nelson
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Adam Sandler, Lucinda Williams, and Danica Patrick
- Jay Leno: David Spade, Richard Engel, and Hinder
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Mark Wahlberg, Wes Craven, and Mims
- Tavis Smiley: Terrence Howard and Steve Bickerstaff
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Bernie Mac, Chris Daughtry, and Chris Hansen
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Cuba Gooding Jr., Joely Richardson, and Andy Vastola
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Eddie Izzard and Vietnam
Update: Letterman actually went home early because he was sick, so Adam Sandler is taking over as guest host.
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 20th 2007 5:01PM
- At 8, FOX has a new, two hour American Idol.
- NBC has a new Dateline at 8.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, then a new episode of The Unit.
- At 9, ABC has a new Primetime, followed by a new Boston Legal.
- There's a new Pussycat Dolls Present at 9 on The CW.
- Food Network profiles Sandra Lee on a new Chefography at 9.
- At 9:30, TCM has the original The Thin Man from 1934.
- At 10, PBS has a new episode of Independent Lens.
- TLC has a new Miami Ink at 10.
- Sci-Fi has a new ECW at 10.
- Also at 10: FX has a new episode of Dirt.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- 'The 100' Recap: Looking for Octavia
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine