August 30, 2014
march 30 2007
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 30th 2007 5:42PM
- Charlie Rose: TBA
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Donald Trump and Jon Heder
- Jay Leno: Amy Poehler and Ozomatli
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Will Arnett, Evan Ross, and TV on the Radio
- Tavis Smiley: Kathleen Kennedy Townshend and Mo'Nique
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Howard Stern and Jim Gaffigan (repeat)
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Chandra Wilson, Bobby Miyamoto, and Bone Thugs N Harmony
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Rashida Jones and The Format (repeat)
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 30th 2007 5:18PM
- At 8, CBS has a new Ghost Whisperer, followed by new episodes of Close To Home and Numb3rs.
- NBC has a new Identity at 8, then new episodes of Raines and Law and Order.
- PBS has a new NOW at 8, then a new Washington Week.
- There's a new Smackdown! on The CW at 8.
- At 9, ABC has a new Six Degrees, followed by a new 20/20.
- FOX has a new episode of The Wedding Bells at 9.
- TLC has a new What Not To Wear at 9.
- At 9:30, Food Network has a new Giada's Weekend Getaways (in Chicago), then a new Paula's Party.
- At 10, Comedy Central has two new episodes of Comedy Central Presents, with Ian Bagg and Josh Sneed.
- At 11, HBO has a new Real Time With Bill Maher, with guests D.L. Hughley, Madeleine Albright, and Michael Smerconish.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine