April 19, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 8th 2010 1:29PM
Babies can be beautiful, welcome addition to real-life families, but they can signal the downfall of a TV show. A baby can mean that a show is desperate to try something new to liven up a once-great show, or it can be a ploy to get more people interested in it because the kids that have been on the show have gotten older and they need new youngsters.
We'll have to wait and see if the baby that Pam will have on 'The Office' will be a good thing for the show or a bad thing. The baby will make its debut in a special one-hour episode that will air on March 4. In the same episode, Erin will have lunch with Kevin, making Andy jealous.
One good thing about a baby on 'The Office' is that it's a workplace sitcom, not a domestic sitcom. So there won't be any big reasons for Jim and Pam's baby to be at Dunder-Mifflin all the time, it will probably be at home with a sitter or with relatives or at a nursery (only not the one from last week's episode, of course).
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 4th 2006 4:45PM
- Bravo has a Project Runway marathon all day and night (starts at noon).
- Lots of new stuff on Cartoon Network: Duel Masters 2.0 at 7, Zatch Bell at 8, Naruto at 9, One Piece at 9:30, Bobobo bo Bo-bobo at 10, and Justice League Unlimited at 10.
- At 8pm, ABC has A Beautiful Mind.
- CBS has Panic Room at 8, followed by a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- NBC has a new Dateline, followed by repeats of Law and Order: SVU and the Conviction premiere.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8, a repeat Cops, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- TLC has two eps of the acclaimed documentary, Little People, Big World, starting at 8.
- Also at 8: Oxygen has Kathy Bates and James Caan in Misery.
- At 9, HGTV has a new My First Place.
- Hallmark has a couple of Jane Doe movies with Lea Thompson, starting at 9.
- Also at 9: Showtime has boxing, while STARZ has Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet in A Lot Like Love.
- At 10, HGTV has a new Divine Design.
- AMC has the Independent Spirit Awards at 10.
- At 11, Jason Mraz guests on a new MadTV, on FOX.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night Live, with Natalie Portman and Fall Out Boy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- Pilot News: Ian Gomez Books CBS Comedy Pilot Cuz-Bros – Is This Bad Omen for Cougar Town?
- ABC Family Orders Supernatural Procedural Drama Pilot Stitchers
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET