October 25, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 8th 2010 1:29PM
Babies can be beautiful, welcome addition to real-life families, but they can signal the downfall of a TV show. A baby can mean that a show is desperate to try something new to liven up a once-great show, or it can be a ploy to get more people interested in it because the kids that have been on the show have gotten older and they need new youngsters.
We'll have to wait and see if the baby that Pam will have on 'The Office' will be a good thing for the show or a bad thing. The baby will make its debut in a special one-hour episode that will air on March 4. In the same episode, Erin will have lunch with Kevin, making Andy jealous.
One good thing about a baby on 'The Office' is that it's a workplace sitcom, not a domestic sitcom. So there won't be any big reasons for Jim and Pam's baby to be at Dunder-Mifflin all the time, it will probably be at home with a sitter or with relatives or at a nursery (only not the one from last week's episode, of course).
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 4th 2006 4:45PM
- Bravo has a Project Runway marathon all day and night (starts at noon).
- Lots of new stuff on Cartoon Network: Duel Masters 2.0 at 7, Zatch Bell at 8, Naruto at 9, One Piece at 9:30, Bobobo bo Bo-bobo at 10, and Justice League Unlimited at 10.
- At 8pm, ABC has A Beautiful Mind.
- CBS has Panic Room at 8, followed by a new 48 Hours Mystery.
- NBC has a new Dateline, followed by repeats of Law and Order: SVU and the Conviction premiere.
- FOX has a new Cops at 8, a repeat Cops, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- TLC has two eps of the acclaimed documentary, Little People, Big World, starting at 8.
- Also at 8: Oxygen has Kathy Bates and James Caan in Misery.
- At 9, HGTV has a new My First Place.
- Hallmark has a couple of Jane Doe movies with Lea Thompson, starting at 9.
- Also at 9: Showtime has boxing, while STARZ has Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet in A Lot Like Love.
- At 10, HGTV has a new Divine Design.
- AMC has the Independent Spirit Awards at 10.
- At 11, Jason Mraz guests on a new MadTV, on FOX.
- At 11:30, NBC has a new Saturday Night Live, with Natalie Portman and Fall Out Boy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine
- Iggy Azalea Wants to Collaborate with Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian Parties In Las Vegas For Her Birthday and It's 'Amazing'
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- More From ET