August 22, 2014
march 7 2010
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 7th 2010 12:20PM
Here's tonight's TV lineup (all times Eastern).
- At 7, ABC has 'The Barbara Walters Special,' followed by the 'Oscars Red Carpet' and The Oscars.
- CBS has a new '60 Minutes Presents,' then a new 'Amazing Race.'
- NBC has a new 'Dateline' at 7.
- FOX has two new episodes of 'Til Death' at 7.
- At 7:30, Disney has a new 'Hannah Montana.'
- At 8, GSN has a new 'High Stakes Poker.'
- TCM has 'The Oscar' at 8, followed by 'The Big Knife.'
- At 9, Food Network has a new 'Iron Chef America.'
- HBO has a new 'Big Love' at 9, then a new 'How To Make It In America.'
- Hallmark has 'Uncorked' at 9.
- At 10, History Channel has a new 'Ax Men.'
- At 11:30, E! has the E! After Party: The Academy Awards.'
- At 12:05am, ABC has a new 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.'
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new 'Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.'
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Klum of Doom'
- Best 'Suits' Season 4 Quotes So Far
- ?Pretty Little Liars? Fatal Finale Question: Who Will Die?
- 'Intruders' Preview: A Look Inside BBC America's Supernatural Conspiracy Thriller
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 9 HoH Competition?
- More From BuddyTV
- Doctor Who: We Rank the Best Modern Companions!
- Phineas and Ferb Sets Premiere Date for Lost Episode With Terry O'Quinn
- Geoff Stults Books Recurring Roles in CBS' Odd Couple Remake and Netflix's Grace and Frankie
- Emmys 2014: Ausiello Picks Who Should and Will Win — Plus: Reader Poll Results!
- Rookie Blue Recap: Out With a Bang
- More From TVLine
- Mila Kunis Puts Her Growing Baby Bump on Display in Tight-Fitting Tank Top
- Nicki Minaj Shatters Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Vevo Record With 'Anaconda'
- 'MythBusters' Stars Kari, Tory and Grant Leaving the Show
- New Study Says '50 Shades' Readers More Likely to Binge Drink, Have Lots of Sex Partners
- Jennifer Lopez: 'I'm Not One to Whore Around'
- More From ET