July 29, 2015
by Lacy Hall, posted Feb 10th 2006 12:42PM
The one thing that stinks about having an exciting episode where someone dies at the end is that it's typically followed up by a semi-depressing episode where everybody is in mourning. (Remember the Dawson's Creek episode after his dad died?) This episode of The O.C. just happened to fall right before Valentine's Day. As Seth so sarcastically put it, "Death and Valentine's Day -- what a combination."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'MasterChef' Interview: Prowling the Kitchen with Stephen Lee
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Maintain the Top Spot in the Competition?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- More From BuddyTV
- It's Official: Banshee to End in 2016
- Emotional Jimmy Kimmel Targets 'Jackhole' Who Killed Cecil the Lion
- Fuller House: Nicky and Alex's Return Confirmed in New Photo
- House Creator's Sneaky Pete Pilot Gets Second Chance on Amazon
- Arrow Season 4: Our Hopes for 'Happy' Oliver, Incidental Olicity, Sara and More
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Craig Campbell Gets Hot and Heavy in New Video
- Kim Kardashian Channels Audrey Hepburn in Bizarre New Energy Drink Short Film
- Ben Affleck's Rep Calls Report Actor Is Dating a Nanny 'Complete Garbage'
- Justin Bieber's Siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, Sing 'Baby'
- Jimmy Kimmel Chokes Up Over Death of Cecil the Lion: ‘This is Terrible'
- More From ET