March 12, 2014
by Lacy Hall, posted Feb 10th 2006 12:42PM
The one thing that stinks about having an exciting episode where someone dies at the end is that it's typically followed up by a semi-depressing episode where everybody is in mourning. (Remember the Dawson's Creek episode after his dad died?) This episode of The O.C. just happened to fall right before Valentine's Day. As Seth so sarcastically put it, "Death and Valentine's Day -- what a combination."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals': 21 Moments in the Mikaelson Family Journey from 'Farewell to Storyville'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Photos: Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater
- The 16 Best Blind Auditions from 'The Voice' Season 6
- Meet the Cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18
- 'Nashville' Season 2 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Suburgatory': Cheryl Hines' Dallas gets a make-under in 'I'm Just Not That Into Me'
- MTV's 'The Challenge' Season 25 will be 'The Challenge: Free Agents': Who's competing?
- 'Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule': Tim and Eric's Married News Team returns in 'Home' clip
- 'Veronica Mars': Revisiting the Season 3 finale and Veronica's downfall
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2, episode 3: Norma finds an ally in 'Caleb'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis' Former Flame Returns — and She's Got a Knife!
- The Originals Sneak Peek: Elijah Dances with Hayley and Klaus Gets Flirty… With Genevieve?!
- TVLine Items: Law & Order: SVU Villain Returns, Keke Palmer Joins Masters of Sex and More
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- Exclusive Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: 'Stiles is Dying'
- More From TVLine