April 21, 2015
by Lacy Hall, posted Feb 10th 2006 12:42PM
The one thing that stinks about having an exciting episode where someone dies at the end is that it's typically followed up by a semi-depressing episode where everybody is in mourning. (Remember the Dawson's Creek episode after his dad died?) This episode of The O.C. just happened to fall right before Valentine's Day. As Seth so sarcastically put it, "Death and Valentine's Day -- what a combination."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 8?
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- More From BuddyTV
- Forever: 12 Things to Know About the Episode That Reveals Abigail's Fate
- Jon Stewart's Daily Show Exit Date Set
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- More From TVLine
- Courteney Cox Says Her 10-Year-Old Daughter Coco Is Planning Her Wedding
- Derek Hough Injured, Spends 'Long Night' In ER! Will He Return to ‘DWTS'?
- Sarah Bolger Supports Natalie Dormer's Call for More ‘Game of Thrones' Male Nudity
- Kim Richards Takes Responsibility for Arrest: 'The Whole Night Is My Fault'
- Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger Call It Quits?
- More From ET