January 26, 2015
by Lacy Hall, posted Feb 10th 2006 12:42PM
The one thing that stinks about having an exciting episode where someone dies at the end is that it's typically followed up by a semi-depressing episode where everybody is in mourning. (Remember the Dawson's Creek episode after his dad died?) This episode of The O.C. just happened to fall right before Valentine's Day. As Seth so sarcastically put it, "Death and Valentine's Day -- what a combination."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Winter Premiere Photos: The Investigation into Annalise's 'Missing' Husband Begins
- 2015 SAG Awards: Red Carpet Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': Can Katrina Be Trusted?
- Giveaway: Enter to Win 'The Originals: The Rise' Signed Copy and More!
- 'Supernatural' Video Interviews: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Felicia Day Tease Charlie's Return
- More From BuddyTV
- David Tennant Joins Jessica Jones Series as the Marvel Villain Kilgrave
- TVLine Items: Full House Reunion Video, DirecTV Premiere Dates & More
- Fox Developing X-Men TV Series: What/Who Should It Be About?
- Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Andy Shows Off Johnny Karate's Serious Side
- Ratings: Miss Universe Hits 5-Year High; Galavant, Resurrection Finales Rise
- More From TVLine
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect!
- Kate Middleton Is the Latest Victim of a Photoshop Fail
- EXCLUSIVE 'Glee' Sneak Peek: Get Ready For Bad Blood and Elevator Escapades With Klaine!
- 'Full House' Cast Reunites, Performs the Theme Song!
- Nick Offerman Is Barely Recognizable Without His Mustache
- More From ET