What I want to know is: Can you punch somebody or get high? It just wouldn't be The O.C. without a fight or someone overdosing on drugs.
(S03E20) It's college acceptance (or rejection) day in Orange County. I just love how via the magic of television everybody finds out on the exact same day if they got into college or not. I also love that none of the characters oo the show applied to any safety schools. You would think that a guidance counselor would advise them to apply to at least two schools, but whatever, everybody got into the school of their dreams...minus poor Seth.
For the record, I don't think Volchok is that gross. In fact, he's a pretty good looking guy. I don't think he deserves the "ew" that Summer gives him. (But she does pass out the ew's pretty easily.) I'm not so crazy about his drug problem, but I can understand why Marissa finds him attractive. He's got that motorcycle and no discernible responsibilities. Plus, he looks like he could be good in bed. He seems like he'd be a very attentive lover. And, it appears that is what poor Marissa is looking for....attention.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Wes Craven's 7 Scariest, Most Influential Horror Films
- Inside Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Fairytale Wedding – See the Gorgeous Pics!
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Comedian Jon Rudnitsky to the Cast
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- Associated Press Under Fire for Referring to Amal Clooney as 'Actor's Wife'
- More From ET