(S02E06) Ugly Betty made it to Broadway this week! Half the cast went to a performance of Wicked, Betty and Henry ended up onstage, and Justin broke out his collection of Playbills. That boy snapped out of his delinquent phase just in time. Wili and Marc busied themselves with wedding arrangements, and Hilda got a surprising new job. The biggest surprise? Gio made another appearance and managed to be less abrasive.
Oh man, does this bring back memories. My fellow Gen Xers surely remember the album and television special Free to Be You and Me, featuring a ton of stars, including Marlo Thomas (who produced the special), Mel Brooks, Alan Alda, Harry Belafonte, Shel Silverstein and many others. My sister and I used to listen to that album all the time, and hearing that title song again brought back a lot of memories.
Right now you can watch the complete TV special on TVLand.com, along with full episodes of That Girl. The series, along with the Emmy-awarding winning Free To Be You and Me special, will air as part of a 48-hour marathon the weekend of December 9. I'm going to watch the special now, since I didn't even know until recently there even was a TV special, I always thought it was just the record album. I guess I was too engrossed in our little Fisher-Price record player to pay attention.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine