(S02E06) Ugly Betty made it to Broadway this week! Half the cast went to a performance of Wicked, Betty and Henry ended up onstage, and Justin broke out his collection of Playbills. That boy snapped out of his delinquent phase just in time. Wili and Marc busied themselves with wedding arrangements, and Hilda got a surprising new job. The biggest surprise? Gio made another appearance and managed to be less abrasive.
Oh man, does this bring back memories. My fellow Gen Xers surely remember the album and television special Free to Be You and Me, featuring a ton of stars, including Marlo Thomas (who produced the special), Mel Brooks, Alan Alda, Harry Belafonte, Shel Silverstein and many others. My sister and I used to listen to that album all the time, and hearing that title song again brought back a lot of memories.
Right now you can watch the complete TV special on TVLand.com, along with full episodes of That Girl. The series, along with the Emmy-awarding winning Free To Be You and Me special, will air as part of a 48-hour marathon the weekend of December 9. I'm going to watch the special now, since I didn't even know until recently there even was a TV special, I always thought it was just the record album. I guess I was too engrossed in our little Fisher-Price record player to pay attention.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET