James Tupper, who plays breathy Jack on Men in Trees, recently gave an interview to People magazine where he swears up and down that neither of them cheated on their spouses. He says their marriages were both over before they hooked up. It's like Brad and Angelina all over again - and we didn't believe them either, did we?
Of course, I hope that the love Heche and Tupper feel for each other is real, but I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't. In the interview, Tupper uses that line that all actors use when they fall for a co-star: "I've never met anyone like her." That's a red flag, if I've ever seen one. I think we hear that one from adults in relationships as often as we hear child actors say "I've worked for this all my life!"
Alex Reymundo, one of the comedians featured in the concert film The Original Latin Kings of Comedy, will star in a new series on Showtime called Hick-Spanic, or, as The Simpsons writing staff might call it, ""Ethnic Mismatch Comedy #644."
Reymundo is developing the comedy, which, like most TV vehicles created for stand-up comics, is loosely based on his own life. Reymundo will play a man of Mexican descent whose wife is a white hillbilly. Their families are engaged in a constant battle over which of their children got the better deal.
Also, season one star Tamyra Gray got married to a guy who used to be in Color Me Badd. Yes, that '90s group that sang "I Wanna Sex... You Up" (since then he's been a successful songwriter and producer). Tamyra, 27, and Sam Watters, 36, wed in Capri, Italy on Saturday, according to People Magazine. Check out their wedding photo: they look downright gloomy. Tamyra had a short run on Boston Public in 2003, but there's no word on whether she's returning to television.
Marge: FOX turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I never noticed.
Following an episode I wasn't that thrilled with comes another that's filed in my brain under "Meh." Episodes that show the family in the future always turn me off, and I'm not sure exactly why that is. Maybe I'm just not willing to accept Bart and Lisa as young adults and Homer and Marge as an old couple.
This episode begins with the family at a carnival, and Lisa wanders into a tent featuring bizarre animals, such as a chicken wearing a rainbow wig, a one-headed dog, and an esquilax, a horse with the head of a rabbit, and the body of a rabbit. The rabbit --sorry, esquilax-- escapes, and Lisa chases after it, winding up in a tent with a fortune teller. The first tarot card she places down is the Death card, which frightens Lisa, but the Death card is actually good, it's the Happy Squirrel card she needs to be concerned about.
Congratulations Emilie and Josh!
If the news is accurate, she chose a good weekend to tie the knot. From the sounds of it, all the paparazzi made the trip to Sydney, Australia for these nuptials.
Isn't this the housewife who, in real lie, admitted to being desperate to find a mate back during season one of DH?
Nye married Blair Tindall, author of Mozart in the Jungle and a former concert oboist, on Friday.. Cellist Yo Yo Ma, accompanied by MIT Media Lab Professor Michael Hawley on the piano, performed the wedding march.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Mid-Season Premiere
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Moments of Love and Sacrifice from 'Prayer for the Dying'
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Super' NBC Promos: The Voice Meets Mad Max, The Blacklist, NPH and More
- Elementary Boss: After Kitty's Exit, Sherlock and Watson Must 'Evolve'
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn
- HTGAWM Stars on the Arrival of Sam's [Spoiler], Future of The Keating 5: 'There's a Teeter-Totter of Trust'
- Parenthood Finale: Show Boss Talks Flash-Forward Surprises, Deleted Scenes and That FNL Cameo
- More From TVLine
- Steve Madden Calls Iggy Azalea's Twitter Slam a 'Lover's Quarrel'
- Rihanna Topless and '90s-Esque for 'i-D' Magazine
- Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 ACM Awards Nominations
- Exclusive Look at the Making of the Music of Anne Hathaway's 'Song One'
- Suge Knight Turns Himself In After Fatal Hit-and-Run
- More From ET