A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Laraine Day: She was probably best known for starring in such movies as Foreign Correspondent, Mr. Lucky, The Locket, and several Dr. Kildare movies, but she also had a variety show of her own in the 1950s and was a panelist on I've Got A Secret. She later made appearances on such shows as Murder, She Wrote, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Lou Grant, Medical Center, Airwolf, Hotel, and others. She was also known as "The First Lady Of Baseball" because of her marriage to Leo Durocher. She died in Utah at age 87.
(S01E07) This episode was taped in Portland, though I'm not sure it was the same episode that got them in trouble earlier this year.
Anyway, the episode had a lot of funny moments, but making fun of religion, any religion, is like shooting fish in a barrel. I really wanted to see them take more risks and do something more clever than just making a lot of Jew/pork jokes. Although I will admit I laughed pretty hard when Marty asked Tillie (who admitted to being one quarter Jewish) if Jewish people can pull their hamstring.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Miss USA Contestants Speak Out on Staying in the Pageant: 'We Were Not Going to Let Our States Down'
- Scott Eastwood Shows Off His Ripped Abs at Beach Shoot – See the Hot Pics!
- Hilary Swank Has Put Her Career on Hold to Care for Her Ailing Father
- Diddy Avoids Felony Charges for Alleged UCLA Fight
- Meghan Trainor Reveals Vocal Cord Injury, Postpones Shows
- More From ET