A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Laraine Day: She was probably best known for starring in such movies as Foreign Correspondent, Mr. Lucky, The Locket, and several Dr. Kildare movies, but she also had a variety show of her own in the 1950s and was a panelist on I've Got A Secret. She later made appearances on such shows as Murder, She Wrote, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Lou Grant, Medical Center, Airwolf, Hotel, and others. She was also known as "The First Lady Of Baseball" because of her marriage to Leo Durocher. She died in Utah at age 87.
(S01E07) This episode was taped in Portland, though I'm not sure it was the same episode that got them in trouble earlier this year.
Anyway, the episode had a lot of funny moments, but making fun of religion, any religion, is like shooting fish in a barrel. I really wanted to see them take more risks and do something more clever than just making a lot of Jew/pork jokes. Although I will admit I laughed pretty hard when Marty asked Tillie (who admitted to being one quarter Jewish) if Jewish people can pull their hamstring.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Degrassi Sneak Peek: Drew Confronts a Pregnant Clare on Season Premiere
- Lauren Graham Lands Odd Couple Gig as Matthew Perry's Ex-Wife
- Ratings: Reign, ABC Dramas Tick Up; Bad Judge, A to Z Slip; Football Pops
- TLC Cancels Here Comes Honey Boo Boo
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, White Collar, Once, Haven, Supernatural, Arrow, Beast and More
- More From TVLine
- Lamar Odom Won't Sign Khloe Kardashian Divorce Papers
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Canceled, Mama June Thanks Fans
- Chrissy Teigen Quits Twitter After Death Threats Over Controversial Tweet
- 'Potty-Mouth Princess' Director and Child Star's Mom Defend Controversial Campaign
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- More From ET