A roundup of TV people from in front of the camera and behind the scenes who have passed away.
- Laraine Day: She was probably best known for starring in such movies as Foreign Correspondent, Mr. Lucky, The Locket, and several Dr. Kildare movies, but she also had a variety show of her own in the 1950s and was a panelist on I've Got A Secret. She later made appearances on such shows as Murder, She Wrote, Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Lou Grant, Medical Center, Airwolf, Hotel, and others. She was also known as "The First Lady Of Baseball" because of her marriage to Leo Durocher. She died in Utah at age 87.
(S01E07) This episode was taped in Portland, though I'm not sure it was the same episode that got them in trouble earlier this year.
Anyway, the episode had a lot of funny moments, but making fun of religion, any religion, is like shooting fish in a barrel. I really wanted to see them take more risks and do something more clever than just making a lot of Jew/pork jokes. Although I will admit I laughed pretty hard when Marty asked Tillie (who admitted to being one quarter Jewish) if Jewish people can pull their hamstring.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- There is a new TV show called 'Sex Box,' where couples have sex in a box on TV
- 'Pretty Little Liars' - 'Unbridled': A fingerbone corset for Spencer's white wedding
- 'The Voice' Season 6, episode 6: The teams are set as the blind auditions come to a close
- 'The Originals' star exits series after episode 16
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 15 'Yes Men' recap: Did Ward always want Skye?
- More From Zap2it
- Glee Recap: Nationals, Treasured
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Wedding Bell Blues
- Shocker: The Originals Loses a Series Regular
- Exclusive Video: Kristen Bell Talks Logan Vs. Piz, 'Blurred Lines' On the Set and Veronica Mars 2
- Nashville Promotes Will Chase and Oliver Hudson to Series Regulars, Pending Season 3 Renewal
- More From TVLine