July 25, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- 'The 100' at Comic-Con 2014: More Grounders, Linctavia and Fearing The Reapers
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 5 Battle of the Block?
- 'SHIELD' and 'Agent Carter' at Comic-Con: New Season 2 Characters and More
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle's Nathan Fillion Asks: 'How Much Longer Can We Make People Wait for a Wedding?'
- Outlander: Watch the New Trailer
- More From TVLine
- 'Expendables 3' Star Wesley Snipes on His Return to Hollywood
- Top 5 Extras Who Completely Failed Their Scenes
- Nicolas Cage's Scrapped Superman Movie Should Have Totally Happened
- Susan Sarandon on Using Mushrooms, Acid and Her Love Affair with Bowie!
- Bryan Singer Dismissed in Sex Abuse Lawsuit
- More From ET