March 3, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Syfy Sets Dates for Bitten Season 2, Lost Girl's Farewell Run and More
- Man Seeking Woman Renewed for Season 2 at FXX
- Pilot News: Wonder Years' Fred Savage Is Rob Lowe's Bro in Fox's The Grinder
- You're the Worst's Aya Cash Teases Season 2, Her Serpentine Sirens Stint
- Ratings: The Following Returns Steady, Gotham and The Voice Slip, Molly Rises
- More From TVLine
- Photographer Snaps Amazing Shot of a Weasel Flying on the Back of a Woodpecker (and Now It's a Meme!)
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Glee' Sneak Peek: The Warblers Will 'Rise' Thanks to Darren Criss' Song!
- Lily James' 'Cinderella' Waistline: Corset or CGI?
- Is This the Hottest Hilary Duff Has Ever Looked?
- Jon Stewart Kicks WWE's Seth Rollins Where It Hurts!
- More From ET