July 27, 2015
matthew st patrick
by Anna Johns, posted Mar 11th 2006 9:04AM
Bravo has the exclusive rights to air all 63 episodes of the HBO hit series, Six Feet Under. Bravo says it'll start airing the entire series sometime this year, possibly this fall, although the announcement doesn't give an exact date. HBO refuses to say exactly how much the syndication deal is worth but this report puts it at $15 million, or $250,000 an episode. HBO originally pimped out Six Feet Under for $450,000 but that was a little too rich for other networks' blood. As with Sex and the City, HBO has given Bravo the go-ahead to clean up the language and video.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Tyler Posey Teases a Dark Period for Scott and Describes the Season in Emoji
- More From BuddyTV
- Sherri Shepherd Books View Return
- Chicago Fire Recruits Scandal Alum Brian White as New Captain
- Fuller House: CSI: Miami's Eva LaRue Joins as [Spoiler]'s Wife
- Castle's Stana Katic Teases 'Event' that Shifts Season 8 Into 'Higher Velocity'
- Originals' Nathaniel Buzolic Talks Kol's Return in 'Flashback-Heavy' Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Ashley Monroe Opens Up About BFF Miranda Lambert: 'She's a Very Brave Person'
- Tom Cruise is Not Dating His Katie Holmes-Lookalike Assistant
- Kim Kardashians Baby No 2 Pregnancy Style
- Calvin Harris Could Not Look Hotter Showing Off His Killer Abs in New Armani Underwear Ads
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Wear Their Wedding Bands As They Reunite in Atlanta
- More From ET