Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- 'The Following' Recap: Joe Continues to Taunt Ryan on Death Row
- 'The Originals' Recap: Dahlia Pits the Mikaelsons Against One Another
- 'The Voice' Recap: The Top 10 Perform
- More From BuddyTV
- 7 Biggest Surprise Appearances at Coachella: Kanye, Madonna and More!
- Zachary Levi & Missy Peregrym File for Divorce After Less Than 1 Year of Marriage
- 'DWTS' Season 20: Week 6 Heads to the Beach for Spring Break!
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose's Son Adorably Sings Dad's Hit Songs!
- William Shatner Remembers Leonard Nimoy: 'I Never Had a Friend Like That'
- More From ET