Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, A Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice Next Season
- Shane West Previews Scary Salem's 'Sense of Urgency and Dread,' Talks Taming His Wig
- Exclusive Mentalist Sneak Peek: Pike Has Big News for Lisbon — and It's Not Good
- More From TVLine
- John C. Reilly Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Disney's 'Bears'
- 'Hawaii Five-0' Star Alex O'Loughlin is Married!
- 'Jesus Christ Superstar' Creators Talk Show's Creation & Controversy
- 'Good Morning America' Promotes Lara Spencer to Co-Host
- Exclusive: Lionel Richie Recalls His Amazing Chance Meeting with Marvin Gaye
- More From ET