Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Doctor Who': Matt Smith and Jenna-Louise Coleman say goodbye with jokes
- 'New Girl,''The Following,''Mindy Project' and 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' all renewed for 2014-15 on FOX
- 'The Mentalist' exclusive video: Jane goes underground in S6, ep 13, 'Black Helicopters'
- 'True Blood' Season 7: Ryan Kwanten says fan-favorite characters will die
- 'Cosmos': A 'stunning,''magical mystery tour' to revive popular science for the world
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable,Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine