Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Everybody Wants a Piece of Alicia Following the Election
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Far Does Emily Go to Clear Daniel's Name?
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Hugh Jackman Says He's Only Playing Wolverine 'One Last Time'
- Rihanna Performs 'BBHMM' at iHeartRadio Awards, and It's Amazing!
- Jamie Foxx Slammed for 'Transphobic' Bruce Jenner Jokes
- 5 Insane Moments From 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- More From ET