Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 6 Finale Recap: The Cast Reacts to Teresa and Joe's Sentencing
- 'Resurrection' Recap: What Secret Does Margaret Know?
- More From BuddyTV
- Lorde Gets Banned In San Francisco Because Of Silliest Reason Possible
- Stanley Tucci & Wife Felicity Blunt Expecting Their First Child
- How Brad Pitt Taught His Son About War - And Made 'Fury' a No. 1 Movie
- Serena Williams Makes a Grand Slam Against 'Racist and Sexist' Remarks
- The Kardashians Are Clothes Sharing Sisters
- More From ET