Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 11: Top 14 Performance Rankings
- August 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: NeNe's New Gig, Kristen's Marriage and All-New 'Wives
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Dylan O'Brien and Shelley Hennig Tease a Rocky Future for Stiles and Malia
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Team America's 4th Mission
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: SNL Alum Visits B99, Scandal, CSI Castings and More
- Rectify Sneak Peek: See What Inspires Amantha to Scream 'Eff That!'
- Girls Courts Spike Jonze for Guest-Starring Role in Season 4
- Running Wild With Bear Grylls Preview: Will Ben Stiller Be Left Hanging...?!
- Ratings: Taxi Brooklyn Hits Highs Vs. Sharknado 2, While Extant Stabilizes
- More From TVLine