Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tuesday: Sons of Anarchy and 3 Other Finales, a Chicago Fire Fight and More
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On' [Updated]
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- More From TVLine