Since the 'Glee' club picture is a prime target among bullies, Sue convinces Figgins to leave the kids out of the yearbook entirely. That's fine by everyone -- that is, except for Rachel, who wants her picture taken amidst the naysayers.
The kids don matching pajamas after being cast in a mattress commercial. Sue catches the commercial taping and is elated, because this means that the kids are ineligible for sectionals after becoming professionals. File this under another thing the kids didn't want Sue to "C."
Watch full episodes of 'Glee' on Slash Control.
(S18E18) Well, what do you know, Mickey Mantle did used to do commercials for Maypo. Thanks, Rich Texan!
In general, I liked this episode. At least, it had a lot more laugh-out-loud moments for me than last week's episode. I don't think the town has turned on Bart so savagely since that time he cut the head off the Jebediah Springfield statue. I thought the absurdity of everyone getting upset over children's sport made it even funnier. I also loved how, in the end, a picket sign that reads "Bart Sucks" lowers and then raises again with the phrase "We're Sorry."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pilot Scoop: Zach Gilford to Crush on Jennifer Carpenter in USA's Stanistan
- TVLine Items: Gloria Steinem Meets Good Wife, AHS Adds Chloe King & More
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Dramatic New Poster Pairs Elena With Stefan
- Arrow Season 3 Poster Highlights the Fortified Team Arrow
- More From TVLine
- Revealing Details from the 'Dating Naked' 'Commitment Ceremony'
- Talk Show Confessions: Why Are TV's Top Hosts Getting So Honest?
- Here's the 'Breaking Bad' Reference You Definitely Missed in 'Godzilla'
- Trust Us, You Need to Watch This Cheesecake Factory Parody of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
- Taylor Swift Writes a (Really, Really Passionate) Ode to Fall
- More From ET