July 5, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Battle of the Block?
- More From BuddyTV
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine
- Miley Cyrus Doubles Down on Patriotic Gear for the Fourth of July -- See the Pics!
- Stars Are Seeing Red, White & Blue While Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Writes Heartwarming Handwritten Letter to Ailing Fan
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her Children in New York City
- One Direction's Liam Payne Gets Gets Up Close and Personal with Dinos at Universal Orlando
- More From ET