March 26, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- Best 'Arrow' Quotes from 'Suicidal Tendencies'
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Season 6: Who Should Stay and Who Should Go?
- More From BuddyTV
- CSI's William Petersen Eyes TV Return With Major Manhattan Gig
- General Hospital Anniversary Promo Teases Reveal of Luke's Dark Secret
- VICE Renewed for Four Expanded Seasons at HBO, Adds Daily Newscast
- Mariah Carey Joins James Corden for Carpool Karaoke — Watch Video
- History Renews Vikings for Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas on Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction: 'It's a Tough World'
- Ashton Kutcher Is Punk'ing People Again
- Kendall Jenner Lands Her Own Calvin Klein Jeans Campaign
- Rihanna Releases New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money' (After Making Her Fans Really Mad)
- Ed Sheeran Surprises Couple and Becomes the Best Wedding Singer of All Time
- More From ET