October 23, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Bugging Out
- 'The 100' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Welcome to Mount Weather
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET