September 20, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.2 Photos: NFL Star Tony Gonzalez Guest Stars
- 'The Strain' Season 1 Episode Photos
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 2 of the Final HoH Competition?
- 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 21 Epsode 6 Photos: The Art of the Hair Flip
- 'Big Brother 16' Clip Show Recap: The Final 3 Look Back at the Season
- More From BuddyTV
- NCIS Casts 24 Alum Marisol Nichols as a Blast from DiNozzo's Past
- The Blacklist Season 2 Trailer Teases Red Vs. Berlin Showdown
- Grey's Anatomy: April's Mom Is Coming to Town — But There's a Twist!
- Fashion Police to Continue Without Joan Rivers; E! Announces Return Date
- The Voice Season 7 Coaches Hit the Road in New 'Topless' Promo Image
- More From TVLine
- 'Madam Secretary' Review: A Solid Start for Téa Leoni's Political Drama
- Exclusive Clip: Did 'Angels' Save Woman from Plane Disaster?
- Fall TV Showdown: It's Time to Vote For Your Favorites in the Elite 8!
- Keyshia Cole Arrested in Los Angeles
- Hundreds of People Lined Up Outside Ravens Stadium Today to Exchange Ray Rice Jerseys
- More From ET