August 31, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Two Dancers Will Leave the Top 6?
- Which 'Bachelor' Alum is Joining Season 20?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- More From BuddyTV
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- From Dusk Till Dawn Video: Badass Danny Trejo 'Disarms' a Lawman
- TNT Sets Premiere Dates for Legends, Librarians, Sharon Stone's Agent X
- Summer TV Winners & Losers: UnREAL, True Detective, Mr. Robot and More
- Tyrant Finale Sneak Peek: Who Inside the Palace Ratted Out Jamal?
- More From TVLine
- Jessa Seewald's Father-In-Law Slams 'Pretender' Josh Duggar in New Blog Post
- EXCLUSIVE: How 'Black-ish' Will Mix Controversy With Comedy in Season 2 – Plus See the New Cast Photos!
- Kylie Jenner's Super Revealing VMAs After-Party Dress is Out of Control!
- Kim Richards Skips Court Appearance Due to Foot Injury, but Source Says She'll Accept Plea Deal for Earlier Arrest
- Scott Eastwood and All of Taylor Swift's Other Music Video Boyfriends, Ranked
- More From ET