November 25, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- The 25 Best Dances from 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19
- 'Hart of Dixie' Season 4 Premiere Photos: All About Zoe and Wade
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.8 Photos: A Sheriff's Retreat
- 'The Originals': 15 Moments of Love, Death and Reunions From 'The Brothers That Care Forgot'
- More From BuddyTV
- Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman to Star in Big Little Lies Limited Series; David E. Kelley to Serve as Writer/Showrunner
- Supernatural Sneak Peek: Meet the Winchesters' Witchy New Big Bad
- TVLine Items: POI Spies Fringe Alum, Once Princess to Badlands and More
- Hart of Dixie Season 4 Bumped Up to December; See 9 New Premiere Photos
- Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce: A Dishy Lisa Edelstein Drinks with Andy Cohen in Fun Series-Prequel Clip
- More From TVLine
- Why Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Named Their Daughter Esmeralda Amada
- Pamper Your Pet with a Doggie Bag Worth Over $500
- Hugh Jackman Plays a Terrifying Blackbeard in New 'Pan' Trailer
- Johnny Depp on His Recent Critical Flops: I Just Don't Give a F*ck
- Nicole Richie is Getting a Crash Course (and Lots of Bruises) in Roller Derby!
- More From ET