July 30, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Graceland' Exclusive: First Look at Carmine Giovinazzo as Head of LAPD's Gang Task Force
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Predictions: Which Top 14 Dancers are Safe?
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Quarterfinals Part 1 Performance Rankings
- 10 Reasons to Watch 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- 'America's Got Talent' Predictions: Which 5 Acts Will Advance to the Semifinals?
- More From BuddyTV
- Big Bang Theory Production Officially Postponed, as Actors Await New Deals
- Emmys 2014: Who Should Win Lead Actor in a Drama? Take Our Poll!
- Krysten Ritter Lands on The Blacklist
- TVLine Items: The Flash's Hot New Villain, Fargo Cop's Covert Gig and More
- Ratings: Food Fighters Pops, AGT Tops
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE! Jesse McCartney is a Geeky Guest Star on 'Young and Hungry'—Watch Now!
- Kelsey Grammer Speaks to Sister's Murderer for the First Time: 'I Forgive You'
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's 'Peter Pan Live'
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew Reacts
- Zac Efron Acknowledges Addiction Issues with Bear Grylls
- More From ET