October 1, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Michael Rosenbaum's Impastor Ordered to Series at TV Land
- Dana Delany Joins FX's The Comedians as Billy Crystal's Wife
- Fox Pulls Utopia From Tuesdays, MasterChef Junior to Claim Time Slot
- AHS: Freak Show Opening Credits — There Ought to Be (Menacing) Clowns
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- More From TVLine
- Rascal Flatts' Joe Don Rooney Welcomes Third Child
- EXCLUSIVE! 'Girl Code's Nicole Byer Shares Hilarious Advice That All Ladies Should Follow!
- Vanessa Hudgens Terrifies Unsuspecting Guests at Knott's Scary Farm
- Jennifer Love Hewitt on Being 'Criminal Minds'' New Kid on the Block
- 'Reign' Season 2: Adelaide Kane on Sexier Storylines, Baby Mama Drama and More!
- More From ET