August 5, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Will We Find Out Who Dances at Nationals?
- 'Stitchers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Cameron Risks His Life for Kirsten
- 'Scream' Recap: Did Audrey Kill Nina?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Piers Morgan Returns as the Judge Cuts Come to a Close
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Times Lydia Martin Proved She Is Better Than You
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Bosses Reveal Beckett's Big Move: 'We Wanted to Shake Things Up'
- First Impression: Fear the Walking Dead
- Playing House: Maggie Gets a 'Real, Live Human Family' in Season 2
- Stitchers Finale: Emma Ishta Talks [Spoiler]'s Uncertain Fate in Season 2
- Grey's Anatomy Scoop: Shonda Rhimes on 'Rebirth' for Meredith, 'Exciting New Romances' for Callie and Arizona
- More From TVLine
- Melissa Peterman Says Pal Reba McEntire Is 'Doing Great' After Split
- Chrissy Teigen Defends Topless Instagram Photos: 'If the Boys Can Do It, Why Can't I?'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Boss Explains Why Derek Shepherd Had to Die: 'What Were the Options?'
- Steven Tyler's Epic Response to Lenny Kravitz's NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kevin Bacon Reveals the Secret to a Lasting Hollywood Marriage: 'Don't Listen to Celebrities'
- More From ET