March 12, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- 'Nashville' promotes Will Chase, Oliver Hudson to series regulars for potential Season 3
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Wednesday: Casey Wilson's in The Middle, Legit Racism, Revolution Clash and More
- Kelli Giddish Previews Her Law & Order: SVU Nadir: 'If the Audience Gasps As Much As I Did…'
- The Voice Recap: Battlefield Berths [Updated]
- Glee Recap: Nationals, Treasured
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Wedding Bell Blues
- More From TVLine