by Adam Finley, posted Jun 7th 2006 2:09PM
The reason I didn't use the word "Muppet" in that headline is because the new late night talk show from the Jim Henson Company, Late Night Buffet, will not feature any of the "classic" Muppets you're used to seeing. Instead, new characters have been created for the show, which is said to be aimed at an older and more mature audience. Unfortunately, that's all the information there is at the time. At this point we don't even know what network will be airing the show or when it will air exactly. This information comes from Muppet News Flash, which also has links to information on how you can be an audience member at the first taping on July 22.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following': Ryan and Joe's Final Brotherly Bonding Moments from 'Evermore'
- 'Orphan Black' Episode 3.3 Photos: Sarah Tracks Down Mark
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.22 Photos: Everyone Learns About Derek's Death
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'City Beneath the Sea'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 20: Eras Night Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- TNT's Legends Adds Sons of Anarchy, True Blood Alums in Season 2
- The Flash Preview: 10 Things to Know About Tonight's Super 'Trap'
- Flesh and Bone Trailer: Starz Ballet Drama Shows the Dark Side of Dance
- Grey's Anatomy Adds Mentalist Alum Joe Adler for Season-Ending Arc
- More From TVLine
- Gisele Bundchen Poses Completely Nude for 'Vogue Brasil'
- Adam Lambert on Career Highs and Paving the Way for Gay Artists: 'So Much Has Changed'
- EXCLUSIVE! 'New Girl' Sneak Peek: Schmidt Admits He's a 'Sick Man' Who Hates Panties!
- 'Star Trek' Actress Alice Eve: Bruce Jenner Is 'Playing at Being a Woman'
- More From ET