March 6, 2015
max and ruby
by Adam Finley, posted Oct 10th 2006 6:05PM
Okay, we probably don't get a lot of preschoolers reading this blog, but if you happen to be a parent with young kids who are fans of the Nick Jr series Max and Ruby, they can look forward to new episodes featuring the brother and sister bunny duo in Spring of 2007. The episodes will air, as usual, during Nickelodeon's Nick Jr morning block of preschool programming, and on Noggin. The new slate of episodes will kick off with an Easter special. Also, at some point during the new episodes, one of the bunnies will be mortally wounded with a shotgun. Wait, sorry, I'm confusing this series with Dallas. Anyway, kids will learn the usual lessons about sharing, compromise, and respecting others. Also, they'll learn that bunnies wear clothes and talk, which is absolutely true.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.17 Photos: Tony's Dad Offers His Expertise to the Team
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates with 'Hannibal,' 'America's Got Talent' and More
- First Look at 'Supergirl' Costume for CBS
- 4 Reasons to Binge-Watch Netflix's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
- More From BuddyTV
- Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super?
- Pilot Scoop: Melanie Griffith Lands 'Queenly' Role on ABC Comedy
- Happyish: Showtime Series' Trailer Has Harsh Words for a Founding Father
- Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Photos: Rosewood Braces for the Big 'A' Reveal
- More From TVLine