April 24, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jan 18th 2011 4:00PM
Yes, on its surface, 'Being Human' is about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost cohabitating under one roof; but it's not all about the supernatural. Imported to North America from the UK (isn't that the trend nowadays?), 'Being Human' takes a sometimes-snide look at what it's like living with a secret and how we all try so desperately to be 'normal,' whatever that is.
Co-starring Sam Witwer ('Smallville,' 'Battlestar Galactica') as the vampire, Sam Huntington ('Not Another Teen Movie,' 'Detroit Rock City') as the werewolf and Meaghan Rath ('18 to Life,' 'Heartland') as the ghost, the trio of 'Being Human' has an incredible chemistry and humorous rapport, which is apparent during the interview. TV Squad sat down to talk to the cast about nudity, secrets and how these roles have impacted their daily lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine