by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jan 18th 2011 4:00PM
Yes, on its surface, 'Being Human' is about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost cohabitating under one roof; but it's not all about the supernatural. Imported to North America from the UK (isn't that the trend nowadays?), 'Being Human' takes a sometimes-snide look at what it's like living with a secret and how we all try so desperately to be 'normal,' whatever that is.
Co-starring Sam Witwer ('Smallville,' 'Battlestar Galactica') as the vampire, Sam Huntington ('Not Another Teen Movie,' 'Detroit Rock City') as the werewolf and Meaghan Rath ('18 to Life,' 'Heartland') as the ghost, the trio of 'Being Human' has an incredible chemistry and humorous rapport, which is apparent during the interview. TV Squad sat down to talk to the cast about nudity, secrets and how these roles have impacted their daily lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- What to Watch Tonight: The NBA Final, Hannibal's Last Bite, Wilfred Fetches a New Season and More
- Sopranos Star James Gandolfini Dead at 51, Hailed as 'One of the Greatest Actors of Any Time'
- Netflix Renews Hemlock Grove for Season 2
- FX Picks Up Legal Comedy Starring Kelsey Grammer and Martin Lawrence
- So You Think You Can Dance: Lessons Learned From the Top 20 Announcement Episode
- More From TVLine