October 26, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jan 18th 2011 4:00PM
Yes, on its surface, 'Being Human' is about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost cohabitating under one roof; but it's not all about the supernatural. Imported to North America from the UK (isn't that the trend nowadays?), 'Being Human' takes a sometimes-snide look at what it's like living with a secret and how we all try so desperately to be 'normal,' whatever that is.
Co-starring Sam Witwer ('Smallville,' 'Battlestar Galactica') as the vampire, Sam Huntington ('Not Another Teen Movie,' 'Detroit Rock City') as the werewolf and Meaghan Rath ('18 to Life,' 'Heartland') as the ghost, the trio of 'Being Human' has an incredible chemistry and humorous rapport, which is apparent during the interview. TV Squad sat down to talk to the cast about nudity, secrets and how these roles have impacted their daily lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Scoop: Krista Allen Cast as Former B-Movie Star
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- More From TVLine