October 1, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jan 18th 2011 4:00PM
Yes, on its surface, 'Being Human' is about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost cohabitating under one roof; but it's not all about the supernatural. Imported to North America from the UK (isn't that the trend nowadays?), 'Being Human' takes a sometimes-snide look at what it's like living with a secret and how we all try so desperately to be 'normal,' whatever that is.
Co-starring Sam Witwer ('Smallville,' 'Battlestar Galactica') as the vampire, Sam Huntington ('Not Another Teen Movie,' 'Detroit Rock City') as the werewolf and Meaghan Rath ('18 to Life,' 'Heartland') as the ghost, the trio of 'Being Human' has an incredible chemistry and humorous rapport, which is apparent during the interview. TV Squad sat down to talk to the cast about nudity, secrets and how these roles have impacted their daily lives.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Selfie and Love Story Gets Few Likes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Hits Low, Mindy Rises
- Nashville Newbie (and Fan) Laura Benanti on Sadie's Music City Sojourn
- Parenthood First Look: Amber and Sarah Have a Serious Baby Talk
- Jessie Gets Engaged, Liv and Maddie's Triplet and More 'Monstober' Photos
- Mistresses' Alyssa Milano: I Won't Be Returning for Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Aretha Franklin Nails Adele Cover on 'Late Show' -- But What's Up with Cissy Houston?
- Taylor Swift Can't Picture Dating a Guy Right Now
- Anne Hathaway: The Fame Thing 'F**ked Me Up'
- Nick Jonas Flashes His Abs For 'Flaunt' Magazine
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to 'Real Housewives of New York City'?!
- More From ET