The latest episode of 'Inside Edition' (weekdays, syndicated) caught her coming out of a friend's house at 3AM after partying in Hollywood all night. A wasted Lohan fell once while walking out of the house, then fell again once the police arrived. Meanwhile, the owner of the house cursed out the paparazzi, who were busy taking photographs. "Get off my ----- property," he said, except with slightly more colorful language.
Oh, Lindsay. We don't know what to say. On the one hand, it's bad to be wasted all the time. On the other hand, it would also be terrible to be a troubled young person and have your every move chronicled by a legion of paparazzi. So watch the video, and judge for yourself. Who does a worse job here? Lohan? Or the photographers?
- You may think that basing a movie on a parenting handbook called, Eat, Sleep, Poop is a bad idea, but Mean Girls was based on Queen Bees and Wannabees, which was basically a parenting handbook for older kids. And Mean Girls is awesome.
- We're in the middle of awards season now, and some critics think that Paul Rudd was overlooked for his contribution to the film, I Love You Man. Who do you think should have been on stage accepting an award?
- There is a large contingent of the moviegoing population who watched the new Sherlock Holmes and wished that Holmes and Watson took their relationship to the next level. They kind of get their wish in Billy Wilder's The Private Life of Sherlock Holmes.
- As a huge Veronica Mars and Kristen Bell fan, I want to believe that When In Rome is a good movie. However, the evidence suggests otherwise. You can read Cinematical's review of When In Rome, here.
- Is Edge of Darkness going to be Mel Gibson's comeback film? Read what Cinematical thinks about it here.
Suffice it to say, the number of women who became famous on Saturday Night Live before graduating to solo success is few and far between. Sure, Gilda Radner can be considered a pioneer in the art of sketch comedy. And Julia Louis-Dreyfus undoubtedly honed her comedic skills before becoming a sitcom icon on Seinfeld. And, yes, Tina Fey can easily be considered a heroine to comedy nerds everywhere who have witnessed her climb from Weekend Update anchor to Mean Girls scribe to single-handedly decimating the vice presidential chances of one certain gun-wieldin', six-pack-totin' Alaskan governor.
But, sadly, the number of men who left Studio 8 for the superstardom of Planet Hollywood (not the theme restaurant) easily outnumbers the ladies. For every Amy Poehler, there's a Will Ferrell. And a Bill Murray. And a Mike Myers and Eddie Murphy and Adam Sandler (although, to be fair, there's also a
It's back to high school tonight with 'Mean Girls,' the hilarious comedy from screenwriter Tina Fey. The flick also A-level performances from a stellar cast including Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried and even star Lindsay Lohan (those were the days ...)
Also airing this week: An Oscar-winning performance by Julia Roberts and a musical turn from Audrey Hepburn that hits all the right notes.
See more of this week's flick picks after the jump.
The Golden Globes air tonight, so if you want to brush up on your awards history then you won't want to miss Jack Black's hilarious, Golden Globes-nominated performance in 'School of Rock.'
But that's not the only movie making music this week. 'Moulin Rouge!,' the Baz Luhrmann musical starring Ewan McGregor and an Oscar-nominated Nicole Kidman, airs this Thursday.
See more of AOL's flick picks of the week after the jump.
Other things are the same, however, such as the fact that being a new kid still sucks: even if you're an impossibly skinny girl with perfect teeth and hair like a shiny, pretty labradoodle, like Annie Wilson. People still call you Farm Girl, and Kelly Taylor's sister posts mean blogs about you. Meanwhile, if you're her brother, even being a lacrosse star can end badly, when jealous kids get you kicked off the team.
90210's premiere is a little uneven, but also oddly entertaining. One thing that everyone can agree on though, is that Jessica Walter is still awesome.
For starters, the producers are determined to streamline the show, taking advantage of being in NYC and sharpening the focus of the show. Horta said the goal for the Ugly Betty writing team for season three is "to make the show more about Betty's journey and to weave the characters into more unified, emotionally grounded plots."
You just can't make this stuff up. (You might have to register first to read the article.)
Lindsay Lohan says that the girls of Sex and the City are to blame for the way she lives her life, that Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall and the others taught her that settling down with one man wasn't the thing to do, that she should play the field and sleep with a bunch of different people.
Also: she drinks a lot because she used to watch Cheers all the time, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous made her crave a big mansion, and CSI made her want to become an expert in forensics.
The most terrifying news I got from the article above is that Lohan has a younger sister, Ali, who is also becoming an actress. Oh, great. I guess the gossip columnists and bloggers will be kept in business for at least another ten years. Parents, lock up your sons.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Judges Decide'
- Meet the Top 48 Acts of 'America's Got Talent' Season 9
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Roast with the Most
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Premiere Recap: Fashion is in the Air
- Comic-Con 2014 Photos: The Cast of 'Under the Dome' in Pedicabs and Rachelle Lefevre Goes Blonde
- More From BuddyTV
- Is a Major Spin-Off In Order? Did Suits Litt You Up? Was a Big Brother Stalker Outed? And More TV Qs!
- Cinemax Orders Outcast Pilot From Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman
- Ratings: Black Box Ticks Up With Finale, Big Brother Dips Yet Tops Night
- Jason Ritter Talks Gravity Falls, Online Us & Them, Parenthood Return
- Childrens Hospital Docs Tease FLOTUS Visit, Dance on NTSF:SD:SUV::'s Grave
- More From TVLine