Pam (guest star Jaime Pressly) is the couple's first choice as their potential surrogate. But that's before she runs into Russell (David Spade, playing the traditional "David Spade as a horny jerk" character). Russell tries to seduce Pam as soon as she leaves the Binghams' apartment. Not good.
In real-life, Price, who is happily wed and the mother of a two-year-old daughter, has plenty to feel good about. The actress recently spoke to TV Squad about tonight's show, her real-life school reunion, what makes Audrey and Jeff tick and which Oscar-winner ran her off the road.
What was it like to get the script, in which Audrey goes to a high school reunion?
Heaven on earth. I was a little freaked out trying to remember what stories I'd told our writers about my real high school reunion, which my husband and I went to about three months before we filmed this episode. [Laughs] There were disturbing similarities. I can't put this delicately -- everyone goes to their high school reunion wanting to see who they "beat." What I love about this episode is that Audrey just wants to make sure everyone's doing all right, but all her motives are evil. She wants to be above everyone.
The actress will play a potential surrogate mother for long-time marrieds Jeff (Patrick Warburton) and Audrey (Megyn Price). The series, which looks at different stages of relationships between men and women, also stars David Spade, Oliver Hudson and Bianca Kajlich.
I didn't want to like Rules of Engagement. I like The New Adventures of Old Christine, and I thought that if I watched and liked Rules of Engagement (which has pushed Old Christine to the back burner at CBS for now) it would be like endorsing that show over Old Christine. It would almost be like cheating on Julia Louis-Dreyfus, and I did that once before years ago and she has never forgiven me.
But this past Monday I found myself wanting to watch a comedy at 9:30, so I turned it on. You know what? It's actually a good show.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Reunion Part 2 Recap: Does Tamra Defend Her Actions?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Will the Arrival of Brooks Come Between Sarah and Robert?
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'MasterChef' Recap: Will Cutter and Leslie's Feud Threaten Their Chances?
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Family Matters
- Time Out! Lifetime's Saved by the Bell Exposé Would Have Us Believe....
- Mistresses Season 2 Finale Recap: Bride Goeth Before a Fall
- Teen Wolf Recap: Third Eye Blind
- Mistresses EP Talks Shocking Season 2 Finale: 'Soap Operas Live and Die on Unforgivable Acts'
- More From TVLine