On the premiere episode of the show, Mel B appeared in a live burlesque act along with the Pussycat Dolls. She slightly panicked before the show, practicing her moves in front of Pussycat Doll founder Robin Antin, during the only rehearsal before the performance. Would Mel be okay, in spite of her nerves?
On 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' (Sun., 10PM ET on E!), we've got sisters sharing perhaps too much about one another's personal appearance, targeting areas best left undiscussed, while Jewel stopped by 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!) to laugh about stealing another woman's car.
But Ms. Handler is now 35 years old -- the age when many single women start to think about settling down. On the latest 'Chelsea Lately' (weeknights, 11PM ET on E!), she welcomes British singer Mel B, and the two of them discuss the whole dating issue. Mel is also 35 (but happily married), and she has some advice for Chelsea: Maybe consider dating black guys.
"Today was only three because I had a busy day," Mel said. "My husband tapped out, he was like, 'It's a wrap.' Me and my husband, we're the same age, he's my best friend and I guess we're both just perverts with each other. What else can I say?"
At this point Mel, not much. But, doesn't the sex interfere with the filming of her reality show? Nope, Mel said as an executive producer she sends the crew on break when she fancies a shag.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown has landed her own reality TV show on the Style Network. Billed as a "docu-comedy" the show, provisionally entitled 'The Mel B Project,' will follow her day-to-day life with second husband, producer Stephen Belafonte, and her two children from previous relationships.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Style has initially ordered 10 episodes of the show, which will start airing in the US in September. Salaam Coleman Smith, President of Style Network, described their latest reality star as "confident, hilarious, and outrageously entertaining."
That's why it made perfect sense when Oxygen's dance-weight loss reality show, 'Dance Your Ass Off,' nabbed curvy host Marissa Jaret Winokur -- who charmed audiences and won a Tony for her role in 'Hairspray' on Broadway, and danced her way to the semi-finals on season 6 of 'Dancing With the Stars' -- for its first season.
It's also why it's so disappointing that they've replaced Winokur with -- gasp! -- a skinnier host for season 2. Despite great ratings for season 1, Oxygen has announced that former Spice Girl and fellow 'DWTS' alum Melanie Brown, a.k.a. Mel B., is replacing Winokur as the show's host.
The competition will feature contestants from eighty countries. Each pageant hopeful will be judged on three categories: swimsuit (the eye-candy category), evening gown (the shameless endorsement category) , and interview (the "We swear, we didn't just want to see them in swimsuits." category). Last year's winner Riyo Mori of Japan will be on hand to crown this year's Miss Universe.
The Miss Universe Pageant will air on July 13th at 9:00 p.m. ET on NBC (and simulcast on Telemundo).
Week 8 brings us another chat with our favorite pro. This week Jonathan weighs in with his thoughts on all of the couple's performances and picks his favorite dance of the night. It was a better week for the judges, but there is still one dance that he didn't agree with them about...at all.
Along the way he talks about the difficulties the pros face choreographing the performances as they move further into the competition. We also get to some reader questions. Read on to hear about his trip to the White House, the most, and least, memorable moments from his years on the show, and a sneak peek at just what they have planned for Tuesday's big results show.
- Mel B (Spice Girl) paired with Maksim Chmerkovskly;
- Sabrina Bryan (Cheetah Girl) paired with Mark Ballas;
- Helio Castroneves (race car driver) paired with Julianne Hough;
- Mark Cuban (businessman) paired with Kym Johnson;
- Jennie Garth (former 90210 actress) paired with Derek Hough;
- Josie Maran (supermodel) paired with Alec Mazo;
- Cameron Mathison (All My Children) paired with Edyta Silwinska;
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. (boxer) paired with Karina Smirnoff;
- Wayne Newton (singer) paired with Cheryl Burke;
- Marie Osmond (singer) paired with Jonathan Roberts;
- Albert Reed (supermodel) paired with Anna Trebunskaya;
- Jane Seymour (actress) paired with Tony Dovolani.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.2 Photos: All About Dr. Maggie Pierce
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' Premiere Photos
- 'Extant' Season 1 Finale Recap: Everything is at Stake
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won Part 1 of the Final HoH Competition?
- More From BuddyTV
- Extant Finale Recap: This Boy Is on Fire
- The Mysteries of Laura: Will You Remain on Debra Messing's Case?
- Red Band Society Premiere Recap: Are These Kids All Right?
- Big Brother Recap: Four the Win
- Idol Judges on Season 14: J.Lo Wants Less Cruelty, Adam Lambert Seeks Artistry, Harry Flinches at 'Geek' Label
- More From TVLine
- Adam Lambert Talks J.Lo Love and Guest Judging on 'Idol'
- Revealing Details from the 'Dating Naked' 'Commitment Ceremony'
- Talk Show Confessions: Why Are TV's Top Hosts Getting So Honest?
- Here's the 'Breaking Bad' Reference You Definitely Missed in 'Godzilla'
- Trust Us, You Need to Watch This Cheesecake Factory Parody of Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy'
- More From ET