When pressed by the Wall Street Journal for a reason why they decided to end the project, which was based on the diaries of a Jewish woman from the Netherlands who was sheltered from the Nazis by her non-Jewish boyfriend, a network rep told the paper that they're dumping the project because they haven't yet received a script after two years of development. But the timing is interesting, isn't it?
And I'm not talking about those PSA's he filmed for the L.A.P.D. that are now popping up after his arrest for drunk driving over the weekend, nor am I talking about Lethal Weapon. I'm talking about a couple of episodes of the short-lived ABC sitcom Complete Savages a few years ago. Gibson appeared as an L.A.P.D. officer in funny fake PSAs for the department, talking about motorcycle safety, wearing the right equipment, etc. Gibson produced the sitcom too.
Anyone have those spots on tape or DVD and can upload them to YouTube?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 10 Performance Rankings
- 'The Voice' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 8?
- Netflix Orders 'Full House' Spinoff
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle Learns the Truth About His Disappearance
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.20 Photos: Emma and Regina Track Down Maleficent's Daughter
- More From BuddyTV
- Jon Stewart's Daily Show Exit Date Set
- Fuller House Officially Snags 13-Episode Order at Netflix — Get Details on the Cast and (Widow?!) Storyline
- Inside Amy Schumer Already Renewed for Season 4 at Comedy Central
- Castle Recap: Thanks for the Memories
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- More From TVLine