May 25, 2015
by Julia Ward, posted Dec 8th 2006 5:21PM
Since moving to Los Angeles a couple of months ago, I find myself asking people over and over again, "Celebrities have people to do this for them, right?" I first thought that upon my visit to the Los Angeles DMV. I stood around in the painful, crushing humanity of it all wondering whether or not Brad Pitt could hire someone to renew his motorcycle license for him. Isn't the whole point of fame and wealth in America not to have dally with the hoi polloi? Assistants are supposed to do everything menial for you so you can stay home and count your money or fly overseas and save an African nation with your tax return.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- More From BuddyTV
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- More From TVLine