January 27, 2015
by Julia Ward, posted Dec 8th 2006 5:21PM
Since moving to Los Angeles a couple of months ago, I find myself asking people over and over again, "Celebrities have people to do this for them, right?" I first thought that upon my visit to the Los Angeles DMV. I stood around in the painful, crushing humanity of it all wondering whether or not Brad Pitt could hire someone to renew his motorcycle license for him. Isn't the whole point of fame and wealth in America not to have dally with the hoi polloi? Assistants are supposed to do everything menial for you so you can stay home and count your money or fly overseas and save an African nation with your tax return.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta': Brandi Glanville Disses Kyle Richards and Kenya Moore
- 'The Flash' Interview: Candice Patton on Iris' New Job and Love Life
- 'Glee' Episode 6.5 Songs: The Warblers Perform 'My Sharona,' New Directions Covers George Michael
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Dollmaker Torments Gotham, Parks Reunion on TBS & More
- Katie Holmes Joins Ray Donovan for Major Season 3 Stint
- Grimm Casts 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal
- Ratings: Originals, Jane, Sleepy Hollow and Bachelor Rise, Apprentice Dips
- New Girl Leashes Wilfred Neighbor Fiona Gubelmann
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics
- Andi Dorfman Gets a Familiar Diss from Juan Pablo After Ending Engagement
- Sam Smith Responds to Howard Stern Calling Him Fat & Ugly
- Moms Are Freaking Out About the Blizzard and Sending the Funniest Texts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Author Sara Shepard Reveals Her Favorite 'A' Theories — 'It's Twins!'
- More From ET