August 31, 2015
by Julia Ward, posted Dec 8th 2006 5:21PM
Since moving to Los Angeles a couple of months ago, I find myself asking people over and over again, "Celebrities have people to do this for them, right?" I first thought that upon my visit to the Los Angeles DMV. I stood around in the painful, crushing humanity of it all wondering whether or not Brad Pitt could hire someone to renew his motorcycle license for him. Isn't the whole point of fame and wealth in America not to have dally with the hoi polloi? Assistants are supposed to do everything menial for you so you can stay home and count your money or fly overseas and save an African nation with your tax return.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 TV Characters Having a Terrible Summer 2015
- CBS Cancels 'Under the Dome' After 3 Seasons
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Spoilers: Desperate Measures and a Surprise Wedding
- Kim Kardashian To Appear in 'Absolutely Fabulous' Movie
- More From BuddyTV
- Scream Boss on Wes Craven's Death: 'We Were Sucker-Punched'
- Under the Dome End Date Set, Series Finale to Air Sept. 10
- TVLine Items: New SNL Player, View Shake-Up Continues and More
- The Flash: 'Candyman' Tony Todd to Voice Season 2's Nefarious Zoom
- Impastor, The Jim Gaffigan Show Renewed at TV Land
- More From TVLine
- If Kanye West Runs for President in 2020, Here Are 8 VP Candidates He Should Consider
- Katie Holmes Looks Dramatically Different While Holding a Gun in Chilling New On-Set Photo
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Family -- See How Big Her Kids Have Grown!
- Beauty Secrets from the VMAs
- How Austin Butler and Vanessa Hudgens Make Their Relationship Work
- More From ET