- On the cover: this has nothing to do with television, but it's so cool I'll mention it anyway. A preview of the new Bond film, Casino Royale, plus four other retro covers featuring the other movie Bonds. Part of the Fall Preview Issue.
- Who is the best couple of TV right now?
- How well does Miami Vice (the TV show) hold up?
- An interview with Big Brother's Kaysar. Was he too nice to play the game?
- In the print edition: what is The Daily Show do when the other cast members leave?; a look at how Elisabeth is the new controversial View woman now that Star is gone; reviews of Weeds and Rock Star: Supernova; and a Rescue Me debate. One critic loves it, the other loathes it.
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius - Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3
- All Creatures Great and Small - Series 3
- Animaniacs - Volume 1
- The Boondocks - Season 1
- Chappelle's Show - Lost Episodes
- Dark Shadows - DVD Collection 3
- JAG - 1st season
- La Femme Nikita - 4th season
- Miami Vice - Seasons 1 and 2
- Pinky and the Brain - Volume 1
- Punky Brewster - Season 3
- Rawhide - 1st season
- Tales From the Crypt - 4th season
- Three's Company - 7th season
As Farrell walked out on stage yesterday to greet Jay, she walked to him and attempted to talk to him. Of course, Tonight Show security took care of her. Supposedly, she left a copy of her book, Colin Farrell: A Dark Twisted Puppy on Leno's desk. As she was dragged out of the studio, she shouted, "I'll see you in court." Farrell replied, "You're insane."
*UPDATE: After the incident, Farrell obtained a restraining order against crazy woman.
- PBS has a new Mystery!, the first part of "Jericho," a detective story set in 1950s Britain. Check local listings.
- ABC has two new eps of Extreme Makeover starting at 7, followed by new eps of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.
- CBS has a new 60 Minutes at 7 (featuring an interview with Stephen Colbert), followed by a new Cold Case and the movie Jesse Stone: Death In Paradise, with Tom Selleck.
- There's an all-new lineup on NBC too, with Dateline at 7, followed by The West Wing, Law and
Order: CI, and Crossing Jordan.
- FOX has a repeat Simpsons at 7, followed by new eps of King of the Hill, Simpsons, The War At Home, Family Guy, and American Dad.
- The WB has a two repeats of Reba at 7, a new Charmed, then a repeat Charmed.
- HBO has a new Sopranos at 9.
- There's a new Iron Chef America at 9 on Food Network, with Bobby Flay vs. Ralph Pagano.
- Also at 9: VH-1 has a new Surreal Life, followed by new eps of Hogan Knows Best and So NoTORIous.
- At 10, Showtime has a new Huff.
- TV Land's Miami Vice marathon continues.
The baby hasn't been named yet (as of this writing), so let's think of a name for him, eh? You can't pick Apple, because Paltrow already took that one.
I vote for "Elvis." That was name of the Crockett's alligator.
1. The Dick Van Dyke Show: Can you imagine this show on the big screen? How would they recreate the rhythm and pace of the show, the ensemble chemistry, the writing? If anyone even attempted to redo this show on the big screen, they should be dragged to the California border and banned from the state forever.
All you've got is hours left. Everyone else planned ahead, bought their gifts... probably even wrapped them already. And what are you doing? Sitting here reading this post. Nice job. So what are you going to do? Fight the crowds, scour the many picked over store shelves? There's not going to be much left. It happens to the best of us, and I should know because I plan on doing most of my shopping after I finish writing this. So what's going to be left? Not much, but here's a few things you might be lucky to find sitting next to the empty spaces where Lost Season 1 DVDs and SpongeBob memorabilia used to rest.
- The Genuine Miami Vice 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton T-Shirt! Get excited friends because everyone is going to want to shake your hand when they see Don Johnson's mug emblazoned on your chest. My kid sister is going to love this!
- Authentic Brady Bunch American Made Figurines! Okay, maybe they're not American made, but who's going to even try and question your patriotism when they see you playing with these hot items?
- 100% Recycled Paper 2006 Munsters Calendar! Again, not sure if it's actually recycled paper but that's okay because you'll be ringing in the new year with the calendar for a 40 year old sitcom.
Now as I said, you're going to be lucky if these items are still around especially because I'm probably going to scoop them up before you. Honestly though, everyone wants these... I'm telling you, that Munsters calendar? This year's "Tickle me Elmo."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following': 15 Shocking Moments from 'The Messenger'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18 Official Photos: Celebrities with Their Partners
- 'The Bachelor: After the Final Rose' Recap: Is the Couple Still Together?
- 'Intelligence' Recap: A Paralyzing Agent Hits Too Close to Home
- 'Bates Motel' Recap: A Drug War Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- Terry Crews: 'I'm game' for Marvel's 'Luke Cage' Netflix series
- 'The Following' Season 2, episode 8: Why was the big twist revealed before 'The Messenger' aired?
- 'Doctor Who': Is a major villain returning in Season 8?
- 'WWE Raw' March 10 recap: Daniel Bryan's #OccupyRAW gets him a 'Wrestlemania' match
- 'Star-Crossed' Season 1, episode 4 recap: 'And Left No Friendly Drop'
- More From Zap2it
- The Bachelor Finale: Who 'Won'? Why Was Juan Pablo Glum? And Who's the New Bachelorette?
- Teen Wolf Recap: 'Chaos Has Come Again'
- Do You Believe In NBC's Supernatural Drama?
- The Voice Recap: Maybe Just One More Try?
- Pilot News: Alana De La Garza, Gabourey Sidibe, American Dreams Dad Among Latest Castings
- More From TVLine