Now Len's had blow-ups with pro dancers on both shows in the space of just a few days. Is he crankier than usual? Last night he and Maksim Chmerkovskiy had a major falling out after Maks interrupted Len's harsh critique of his rumba. That bust up followed a furious on-air altercation with 'Strictly' dancer James Jordan on Saturday night, during which Len told him, "All you have to do is turn up, keep up and shut up."
Is an irascible Len overdue for a vacation? Well, luckily for him he'd already booked one before it got nasty on the dancefloor(s). It's been announced that Len is taking a week off from 'Strictly' next month, and subbing-in for him as guest judge on Nov. 5 and 6 will be none other than 'DWTS' Season 11 champ, Jennifer Grey.
(S07E13) I think it's safe to say that everyone came into the results show this week on the same page. Whether you are for Cloris staying in the competition, or busy making sacrifices to your deity of choice as you ask for her dismissal, her fate was the big question. The judges certainly made it a tough go for Cloris fans this week, awarding only 15 points, but you just never know what will happen when the fans get to the phones. Did Cloris make it through to week 7? We'll have that answer after the jump, along with a look at Missy Elliott and The Pussycat Dolls, Michael Flatley, and more dancing kids.
(S07E12) It's time to head back to the ballroom, and week 6 brought with it another change to the format. In addition to one regular performance from each couple, they all got together for a big group number as well. Shotyme stopped by to choreograph what was billed as the "Old School Hip Hop" performance. As you might expect, that went better for some than it did for others. We also had a special guest judge this week. Michael Flatley, best known for Lord of the Dance, filled in for Len Goodman. He got the full DWTS experience, witnessing some fantastic performances... and Cloris. A look at all of the performances, is after the jump.
(S07E11) Performance night brought with it what some viewers considered 'curious' scores from the judges. That set the stage for an eventful night of results. When combined with the fan vote, would the 21 for Cloris & Corky be enough to keep them around for another week? Or would a 21 of their own send Lance & Lacey to the bottom two? There were many ways it could go. Along the way to answering those questions we also found the Brian Setzer Orchestra, more dancing kids, and what was described as the biggest production in the history of the show. It made for a good results show lineup. And when the results were finally in... the word I would use is shocking. But that's after the jump stuff. Continue on if you want to see who left the ballroom this week.
(S05E18) The roster for the Dancing With The Stars finale is set! I think that very few people would have expected the Final Three to include these particular couples, but the unpredictable nature of the show is part of what makes it entertaining. At the very least, we know that the finals won't be boring! Still, I was glad that Sabrina turned up to show the remaining competitors a thing or two.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'The Hurt Locker, Part 2'
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: E! Docuseries Will Capture Bruce Jenner's Transition to Woman
- Performer of the Week: Kerry Washington
- TVLine Mixtape, Parenthood Edition: Your Fave Songs From All 6 Seasons
- Ratings: Shark Tank Slips, Dixie Drops, CBS and NBC Dramas Tick Down
- Pilots: CBS Adds David Shore/Bryan Cranston Drama, James Patterson Riff
- More From TVLine
- Updated: Whitney Houston's Daughter Found Unresponsive in Bathtub
- Justin Timberlake Is 'Getting the Greatest Gift Ever': A Baby
- Star Sightings
- Helen Mirren, Jerry Seinfeld & Tom Hanks Ride the Subway -- Just Like You
- These 15 Seconds of Neil Patrick Harris Will Make You Excited for His Variety Show
- More From ET