Adrian Pasdar, Michael Imperioli Join HBO's '40,' Billy Zane Books 'Playboy Club' and More TV Casting News
The comedy about middle-aged men also stars Ed Burns and Michael Rapaport.
The single-camera comedy follows four lifelong friends as they navigate their 40s. Burns plays a married man and father who used to well-off, but hasn't worked in almost a year. According to Deadline, Rapaport's character is a married "neurotic everyman." 'Sopranos' veteran Imperioli plays a single man who isn't shy about self-promoting and Pasdar will play a Wall Street millionaire.
Susan Misner will play Burns' wife.
In other casting news ...
(S05E19) "This is all above board. It's underground of course, but it's above board." - Needles
What's that old saying? Chances are someone else has already said it better than you... or something like that? Well, this whole season of Rescue Me I've been looking for the right words to describe just how exactly I felt about it. There hasn't been a bad episode this season and I doubt any of the final three will disappoint either, but still - something has just been off.
Well, leave it to the show's co-creator, Peter Tolan, to put it in simple English at the TCA: when dealing with a shorter season (as in 13 vs. 22 episodes), you can focus on the quality of each episode (rather than being forced to move on to the next immediately). That's what I meant to say.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Throwback Thursday: 12 Memorable Sons of Anarchy Episodes to Revisit
- For Constance Zimmer, Complications Return and UnREAL Uncorks Its Finale
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital, 'It Doesn't Look Good,' Source Says
- EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Hayes to Make Acting Debut! Find Out All the Details
- Katy Perry Poses in Lingerie and Sports a Pixie Cut for 'Vogue Japan'
- Dakota Johnson Finally Joins Instagram With a Sweaty Selfie
- Bob Barker Defends Mia Farrow Tweeting Lion Killer's Address: ‘He Deserves All the Misery He Receives'
- More From ET