March 12, 2014
michaels death on lost
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 15th 2009 11:04AM
Harold Perrineau is worried. He's worried that viewers won't give his new show, The Unusuals, a chance. He has a valid concern: The Unusuals, which just premiered, is on Wednesday nights at 10, on ABC; otherwise known as the post-Lost timeslot (of doom).
ABC is showing faith in The Unusuals. After all, it's not stuck in the Friday night graveyard or anything. The post-Lost slot is tricky though; shows generally don't do well there. It could be that the minds of everybody who watches Lost are so blown, they can't even stick around for another hour of television. Whatever it is, the quirky cop show Life On Mars recently died a sad death there. Will this quirky cop show do better? Harold Perrineau certainly hopes so.
Warning: Spoilers ahead. We talk about plot points in the recently aired pilot, some spoilers for upcoming episodes, as well as the fate of Michael, Perrineau's character on Lost.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' promotes Will Chase, Oliver Hudson to series regulars for potential Season 3
- 'Glee' sneaks a sweet Cory Monteith tribute into Nationals episode 'City of Angels'
- 'Once Upon a Time' first look photos: See the Wicked Witch's Storybrooke alter ego Zelena
- Shantel VanSanten cast in 'Messengers,' aka The CW reunites 'One Tree Hill's' Clay and Quinn (kind of)
- 'Teen Wolf' Season 3, episode 23 promo: 'Someone's about to die' in 'Insatiable'
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Wednesday: Casey Wilson's in The Middle, Legit Racism, Revolution Clash and More
- Kelli Giddish Previews Her Law & Order: SVU Nadir: 'If the Audience Gasps As Much As I Did…'
- The Voice Recap: Battlefield Berths [Updated]
- Glee Recap: Nationals, Treasured
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Wedding Bell Blues
- More From TVLine