Rodriguez says she believes "in the possibility" of aliens, especially given the vastness of the universe and that human beings only understand a small portion.
"Why do I look so angry?" she asked while watching the playback of her race. On a wet track, she feared the worst while driving. "I almost flipped that sucker," she admitted at one time.
Rodriguez spotlighted a few more of her concentration expressions to everyone's amusement, before the final results were revealed. "Apparently you're chewing tobacco while you drive," she was told, though she thought it looked more like she was chewing gum. We think she was remembering a particularly spoiled glass of milk she'd swallowed.
According to the Ausiello Files, Rodriguez will reprise her role of Ana Lucia for at least one episode as the final season of 'Lost' comes to an end.
The news may come as a surprise to some, considering that Ana Lucia died during season 2. She made a brief appearance in season 5, but only during one of Hurley's dreams.
But by now, 'Lost' fans should know that, like a good soap, it ain't over until it's, well, over. Other deceased characters scheduled to return this season include Maggie Grace's Shannon, who, coincidentally, was shot and killed by Ana Lucia in season 2.
Rodriguez, of course, isn't the first deceased "Tailie" Lost has brought back. Cynthia Watros, who played Libby, appeared in one of Michael's visions last season. Rodriguez's return is fueling speculation that Mr. Eko, who met his untimely demise at the (hands?) of the smoke monster, may also return in some form.
Since we're talking about Lost here, there isn't exactly a wealth of details available about Ana Lucia's reappearance. However, there is a little bit of interesting information, which I've put after the jump for all of you spoilerphobes.
This time, Daniel Dae Kim got the DUI. He was arrested early Thursday by Honolulu police, taken into custody, then released on bail. Kim joins the ranks of Cynthia Watros, who played Libby, and Michelle Rodriguez, who played Ana Lucia.
Some of you may already be familiar with stuntwoman Heather Arthur after reading about her personal blog. Arthur is currently working as Evangeline Lilly's stunt double on Lost, and doubled for Michelle Rodriguez as well. The Lost Blog has an interesting Q&A with Heather Arthur. The stuntwoman discusses what goes into a typical Lost stunt, what the actors are like to work with, and gives advice to those who want to pursue a career in stunt work. Arthur shared the following behind-the-scenes information about Lost:
- Heather Arthur's father, the stunt coordinator on Lost, suggested that she take the job as Evangeline Lilly's stunt double.
- The stunts on Lost range from high falls to fight sequences; Arthur has never done the same stunt twice.
Heather Arthur, a stuntwoman who has done film and television work, keeps a very interesting blog about her life and career. Arthur has been the stunt double for Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Rodriguez, and her posts contain plenty of behind-the-scenes details about Lost. The stuntwoman had the following things to say about her scenes and the show's stars:
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Rumors of Aflac retiring their duck are not true, according to the company.
- A computer programmer in Britain legally changed his name to Jack Bauer.
- Lost's Michelle Rodriguez is complaining in her personal blog about the sentence she received for drunk driving.
More than one year after her DUI arrest in Hawaii, former Lost cast member Michelle Rodriguez has posted her version of events on her official website. Besides that fact that she won't be winning any spelling bees in the near future, the actress also revealed the following details:
Evangeline Lilly had invited her to a viewing of the newest Lost episode in her home; Rodriguez brought some champagne for the occasion.
Rodriguez knew she was too drunk to drive home, but felt more comfortable driving to co-star Cynthia Watros' house than staying put.
How her return is received will, of course, depend on the story they are telling, but I am surprised that they are bringing her back at all. I was under the impression that most people were ok with being done with Ana Lucia. Are there Lost fans with burning Ana Lucia questions that have to be cleared up?
No word on whether or not the producers popped for a full time driver this time, but one can hope. Lost is scheduled to return from its mid-season break on February 7, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility of that getting bumped up. Week after week of fourth place finishes has a way of shuffling schedules and changing plans.
[via tvtattle ]
*UPDATE* Reader A points to the news on the Official Michelle Rodriguez site that says the Acess Hollywood pics are not of her, and she is not currently in Hawaii.
In an interview with The Advocate, The L Word's Kristanna Loken implies that she is in the middle of a hot and heavy romance with the late Ana Lucia. The Advocate questioned Loken directly about the relationship, and while she coyly eluded their inquiries, The Advocate went ahead with a "Michelle & Kristanna in love!" headline.
This is the third new cast member to be arrested for traffic violations. Adewale's infractions don't seem as serious as last year's drunken driving arrests of Michelle Rodriguez and Cynthia Watros. The two actresses played 'Ana Lucia' and 'Libby' up until the season finale when the writers killed the pair off.
I guess Bernard is next. I'm thinking he'll be busted for indecent exposure. Or hit and run, since there seems to be a traffic theme.
I kind-of feel like we already know what happens when the button isn't pushed: NOTHING. Last week, we learned that the button-pushing is just an experiment. But, we've never actually seen anything past the hieroglyphics.
With all those big questions answered, what do you think next season will be all about?
The description on Amazon says the book is about a private investigator named Paul Artisan who investigates the disappearance of one of a set of twins (the "bad twin"). It says, "Troup's long-awaited Bad Twin is a suspenseful novel that touches on many powerful themes, including the consequence of vengeance, the power of redemption, and where to turn when all seems lost."
Will you read the book this summer? By the way, if you don't feel like reading, the audio version is available on iTunes.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- The Missing Sneak Peek: Emily Finally Says What She's Really Thinking
- More From TVLine
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped During Art Event
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner (Plus Nicki Minaj, Usher and More) Pose For New Beats By Dre Ad
- 'Stars Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer Is Finally Here
- Ryan Knight of MTV's 'Real World' Dies at 29
- How 9 Celebs Set Their Thanksgiving Tables and Celebrated with Family
- More From ET