Adam mentioned a couple weeks ago that Raines would be starting in March. That's still the plan, but Cynopsis is reporting that they have cut the episode order from 13 to 7, which is never a good sign. Maybe things would have been better for Goldblum had he jumped ship to get robbed over at ABC. On the other hand, given the state of the rest of the ABC midseason shows, I wouldn't bet on that one either.
Originally, the title of the sitcom was I Want to Rob Jeff Goldblum, but Jeff is working on his own pilot project for NBC and was never attached to the project (although, I totally like the idea of him in that role). The creators turned to Mick Jagger, but his name won't be in the title and he will only appear in a few scenes.
I totally dig this idea for a show. I think they could keep it going by picking different celebrities to rob. I'd like to see them try to rob Patrick Swayze, Carol Channing, and Frankie Muniz. Who would you like to see robbed?
The Parents Television Council publicly praised ABC for going with the delay. The group president said, "ABC has wisely decided to ensure that this year's Super Bowl is not hijacked by raunchy performers as it was in 2004."
Now that the sex will be taken care of, what about all the shots of the coaches and players yelling curse words? Come on! We may not be able to hear them but we know they're not yelling about figs.
In what has to be the most boring, predictable news of the day, The Rolling Stones will play during the half-time show of the Super Bowl game in February. Let's just hope that Mick doesn't rip off Keith's shirt.
Seriously, rock n' roll is a young person's game. I don't want to see 60somethings rockin' during the Super Bowl or any other bowl, no matter how legendary and great they are.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 8 Express Pass Power Rankings: With a Little Help from My Friends
- Andi Dorfman Takes a Dig at Juan Pablo in New 'Bachelorette' Poster
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Louis Canning Save Lockhart-Gardner?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Surprising Valentine's Day
- More From BuddyTV
- What to Watch Monday: The Voice Goes Live, Castle's Disco Daze, Archer Finale and More
- True Blood Season 7: First Teaser Reveals 'Sick Vampires' and Civil War in Bon Temps
- Mad Men Recap: A Thorny Matter Indeed
- Did WGN America's Salem Bewitch You?
- Devious Maids Season Premiere Recap: Bridges of Beverly Hills — Plus: Bonus Scoop
- More From TVLine