The rollout for these feels a bit like an old infomercial. But wait! That's not all! In addition to the DVD, which features some deleted scenes and a short feature touring the South Park Studios, you also get a microsite dedicated to season thirteen. There, you can get a bunch of 'South Park' goodies like wallpaper and ringtones (including West's "Gay Fish Song").
Here's a question for the Baby Boomers who are reading this: do you consider yourself tech savvy? If so, you're the demographic CNN is hoping to reach by creating a new microsite for the "Life After Work" segment from Paula Zahn Now. The segment focuses on different lifestyles of retired Baby Boomers, and the new site will include such things as clips from the television segment, a place for user-generated content, photos, and interactive tools.
The new site, according to MediaWeek, is part of CNN's ongoing strategy of creating multiplatform content. This seems like an obvious move when going after a younger crowd, but you don't see the same attempts made at attracting Baby Boomers. It would be nice if CNN could set a precedent and other content providers followed their example.
[via Lost Remote]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On'
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- More From TVLine