The rollout for these feels a bit like an old infomercial. But wait! That's not all! In addition to the DVD, which features some deleted scenes and a short feature touring the South Park Studios, you also get a microsite dedicated to season thirteen. There, you can get a bunch of 'South Park' goodies like wallpaper and ringtones (including West's "Gay Fish Song").
Here's a question for the Baby Boomers who are reading this: do you consider yourself tech savvy? If so, you're the demographic CNN is hoping to reach by creating a new microsite for the "Life After Work" segment from Paula Zahn Now. The segment focuses on different lifestyles of retired Baby Boomers, and the new site will include such things as clips from the television segment, a place for user-generated content, photos, and interactive tools.
The new site, according to MediaWeek, is part of CNN's ongoing strategy of creating multiplatform content. This seems like an obvious move when going after a younger crowd, but you don't see the same attempts made at attracting Baby Boomers. It would be nice if CNN could set a precedent and other content providers followed their example.
[via Lost Remote]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Idol' Season 13: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It! [Updated]
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine