March 6, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Mar 17th 2010 4:41AM
(S06E08) Mr. Ford was back at the center of 'Lost' for this week's installment. The flash-sideways started us off in familiar territory before veering sharply into the unexpected. Pieces and characters are starting to come together a little more in the beta-verse, with lots of interesting potential.
Back in the alpha-verse, we spent the entire episode with MiB-Locke and his motley crew of temple survivors. That meant Kate got to spend some quality time with Claire and the new and subdued Sayid. All in all, it was one of the most uncomfortable scenes I've ever seen on the show. Imagine being surrounded by familiar faces and yet none of them are who they are; it was like some horrible mirror universe sequence.
Sawyer wasn't there for Kate's awkward moment, because he was off on some secret mission for MiB-Locke. A mission that raised even more questions, while setting the stage for what will likely be the ultimate conflict for the season.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.17 Photos: Tony's Dad Offers His Expertise to the Team
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates with 'Hannibal,' 'America's Got Talent' and More
- First Look at 'Supergirl' Costume for CBS
- 4 Reasons to Binge-Watch Netflix's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee Recap: Hostile Makeover
- Pilots: Lying Game's Alexandra Chando Is Among The CW's Dead People
- Pilots: Lauren Ambrose Rounds Out Cast of ABC's '70s-Set Broad Squad
- Gotham Casts Tech Guru Lucius Fox
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super?
- More From TVLine
- Kim Kardashian Poses Fully Nude for Photo Shoot in 'KUTWK' Premiere
- 'Insurgent' Star Jai Courtney Has a 'Tumultuous Relationship' With Theo James
- 8 Celebrities Who Waist Train
- Inside the $75 Million World of Wolfgang Puck, Chef to the Stars
- 'Big Bang Theory' Pays Tribute to Leonard Nimoy: Impact Was 'Everlasting'
- More From ET