million dollar dancers
GSN has bought the rights to the (very) short-lived ABC game show Show Me The Money, hosted by William Shatner. That's a total of seven episodes, including two that never aired.
Wow, what a get! Seven episodes of a lame TV show that lasted for five episodes. Did GSN get some sort of great deal on this? Are they that hard up for shows? It will run Tuesday night, but maybe it should be a daily show, so they can go through the entire run of the show is a week. Maybe they'll have a week long marathon and show the same seven episodes over and over and over again.
A network buys a short-lived game show but no one is currently running Kate and Allie or The Odd Couple, both of which lasted years. Crazy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 30 Best Auditions of 'American Idol' Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser' Season 16: Before and After Photos
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of 'Always the Bridesmaid'
- [Video] 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Trailer: Who Will Rule the Seven Kingdoms?
- [Video] 'American Idol' One Singer to Watch: Tyanna Jones' Imperfections Stand Out
- More From BuddyTV
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Photos: Cersei Schemes, Tyrion Lurks, New Faces Emerge — and Where's Jaime?
- Parenthood Deleted Scenes Show Seth's Return, Sarah's Roast and More
- Lewis and Clark: HBO Greenlights Miniseries Starring Casey Affleck
- Celebrity Apprentice Sneak Peek: Does Kenya Moore Call Vivica A. Fox Fat?
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Nashville, Supergirl, Castle, Flash, Supernatural, Forever, Grey's, NCIS, Jane and More!
- More From TVLine
- 3 Easy Steps to Fresh-Faced Beauty like Halle Berry, Sarah Hyland & More
- Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 ACM Awards Nominations
- Watch This Amazing Weatherman Keep Cool While A Map Malfunction Shows Apocalyptic Temperatures
- Duggar Cousin Confesses She Was Born Out of Wedlock
- Sherri Shepherd's Surrogate: Sherri Acts Like the Baby is Non-Existent
- More From ET