millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Top 13 of 'Rising Star'
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- [Video] 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Preview: Josh Versus Nick
- 'Sharknado 2' Interview: Why the Sequel Will 'Surpass Expectations'
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kim and Kanye's Marriage Trouble Rumors
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- Lee Pace 'Proud' of Halt and Catch Fire, Hungry for Hannibal and More Pies
- Extant Gets Later Wednesday Time Slot
- Covert Affairs Sneak Peek: Is Auggie OK With Annie Revisiting a 'Fling'?
- Lea Michele Cast as Sons of Anarchy Waitress Who Connects With [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine
- 6 Pics that Prove Nina Dobrev Had the Best Comic-Con Ever
- Kate Upton (And Her Boobs) Always Get Their Way
- Is Lea Michele Guest Starring on 'Sons of Anarchy'? The 'Glee' Star Spilled the Truth!
- Nicki Minaj Shares Sexy New 'Anaconda' Pic... And a 'Simpsons' Spoof?
- Piper Perabo's Awesomely Sparkly Wedding Dress is a Must-See
- More From ET