millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 37 Most Talked-About Moments of 2013
- 'Scandal' Exclusive Interview: Katie Lowes & Guillermo Diaz Talk About Huck and Quinn's Unique Relationship, Torture, and What's Next
- The CW Mid-Season Schedule: 'Hart of Dixie,' 'Tomorrow People' Move, 'Beauty and the Beast' on Hiatus
- 'Survivor' Renewed for Two More Seasons
- 'Arrow' Interview: EPs on Barry's Profound Effect on Oliver, How Malcolm's Return Affects Thea, Roy's Dark Path and Much More
- More From BuddyTV
- TV Snacks: 'Survivor' renewed, Miley on 'New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- Watch Natalie Dormer back on 'Elementary' as the nefarious Moriarty
- 'The X Factor': Jeff Gutt and Kelly Rowland on the emotional 'Hallelujah'
- 'Hart of Dixie' spoilers: Lemon's return date (with Robert Buckley?), plus a Roaring '20s photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Golden Globes snub: Season 3 deserved nominations
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine Items: Goldbergs Casting Scoop, Survivor Renewed, Gail O'Grady Gets Revenge and More
- Community Trailer 'Rings' in Season 5 With Britta Worship, Donald Glover In-Jokes, Walton Goggins
- Pilot News: Showtime Excommunicates Kyle Chandler's The Vatican
- The CW's Midseason Plan: Star-Crossed Monday, Beast's Spring Break, New Slots for Three Shows
- Ratings: Modern Family Rises, Sing-Off Drops
- More From TVLine