millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Jennifer Hudson will judge 'American Idol' in Season 13: Other alums expected
- TV ratings: 'Rookie Blue' premiere solid; 'Save Me' not so much
- 'Arrested Development': Jason Bateman says Season 4 is about rehabilitating the Bluths
- 2013 Memorial Day marathons: 'Arrested Development,''Veronica Mars' and more
- 'The Simpsons' come to Florida: Universal Studios is building Springfield
- More From Zap2it
- Where Was Nashville's Alien Invasion? Mad Men's Dopest Trip? Chicago Conundrum? And More Qs!
- Ratings: Hell's Kitchen Rises, Save Me Scores NBC Low, Hannibal Dips, Old Bang Tops Night
- Arrested Development First Look Video: Watch Four Brand New Season 4 Clips Now!
- What to Watch Friday: Audra McDonald Sings, XIII Tries on Another Life, Maron Is Tied Up and More
- Did NBC's Save Me Make You a Convert?
- More From TVLine