millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19 Premiere Performance Rankings
- 'Bones' Episode 10.2 Photos: Another Lead in the Search for Booth's Enemy
- 'The Originals' Season 2 Premiere Photos
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who is Disqualified for Attacking Adam?
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Photos: Where Is Richard Castle?
- More From BuddyTV
- Under the Dome Recap: Honey, We Shrunk the Dome
- Cougar Town Final Season Twist: [Spoiler] to Exit Early
- DWTS Season 19 Premiere Recap: Who Rocked? Who's at Risk?
- The Flash Enlists Barry Allen's Original Love Interest as STAR Labs Rival
- Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers
- More From TVLine
- Barbara Streisand Performs a Medley with Jimmy Fallon
- What Does Will Smith Think of Jada Playing a 'Gotham' Villain?
- 'Dancing With the Stars': The Best and Worst Moments From the Season 19 Premiere!
- Jennifer Garner Reveals How Her Relationship with Ben Affleck Has Changed
- Where are the 'Married at First Sight' Couples Now?
- More From ET