millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4 Premiere: Ranking the Looks of 'Made in Manhattan'
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'An Innocent Man'
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: No TV Wedding for Chris and Des, Juan Pablo's Odd Message for Nikki and More
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Bones Bopped by Big Bang, Elementary Premiere Down, A to Z falls
- CBS' Supergirl Casting Jimmy Olsen, Cat Grant and Others
- Constantine's Matt Ryan Talks Meeting Zed, Losing His Clothes and Reuniting the Newcastle Crew
- Once Upon a Time Sneak Peek: Will Belle Betray Rumplestiltskin?
- The Colbert Report's End Date Revealed
- More From TVLine
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Embarrassing Halloween Costumes Make Him Even Cuter
- Teresa Giudice's Teen Daughter Releases Scandalous Music Video, But Did It Really Cost $10K?
- Chelsea Handler Slams Instagram for Removing Her Topless Photo
- Is Jessica Biel Pregnant? New Tweet Fuels Baby Rumors
- How Long Will Robert Downey Jr. Play Iron Man?
- More From ET