millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- Downton Abbey Boss, Cast on Movie Hopes, Unexpected Season 6 Renewal
- Ratings: Descendants Makes a Bigger Splash Than Teen Beach 2
- Game of Thrones Casts Ian McShane in Season 6 Mystery Role
- PBS Announces Premiere Date for Downton Abbey's Final Season
- More From TVLine
- Prince William & Queen Elizabeth Look Regal in Newly Released Portraits
- 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation' Scores Highest Opening Numbers in Franchise History
- Dave Grohl Responds After 1,000 Musicians Play Foo Fighters Song in Unison, Plus 5 More Reasons Why He's Awesome
- Valerie Harper Replaced in 'Nice Work If You Can Get It' Following Hospital Stay
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in 'Gambit' Despite Rumors
- More From ET