millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.4 Photos: Elijah Teams Up With Marcel
- Halloween Scarefest: Your Guide to Finding the Perfect Spooky TV and Movie Marathon
- 'The Flash' Episode 4 Photos: Captain Cold and Felicity Come to Town
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.5 Photos: Regina and Emma Search for the Snow Queen
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.5 Photos: David Pays Nolan a Visit
- More From BuddyTV
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Arrow, Grey's, Supe, NCIS, Once, Grimm, Mindy, Brooklyn, Hawaii Five-0 and More
- Sleepy Hollow's Founding Mother Is... Buffy Vet Michelle Trachtenberg!
- Revolution Alum Joins Bates Motel
- The Walking Dead's Chad Coleman Tapped for SVU's NFL Violence Episode
- The Flash First Look: Arrow's Felicity Helps Barry Ice Out Captain Cold
- More From TVLine
- SF Giants vs KC Royals: Whose Team Are These Celebs On?
- EXCLUSIVE: The Witch is Back — It's a 'Sabrina' Reunion on 'Melissa & Joey' Halloween Special!
- Taylor Swift Needs Bodyguards to Protect Her From Murderers and Kidnappers
- Amber Rose Celebrates Her Birthday as Zombie Peggy Bundy; Is Looking For Some 'Hot Jewish Boys'
- Nas Returns to Stage and Screen for 20th Anniversary of Rap Classic ‘Illmatic'
- More From ET