millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.17 Photos: Tony's Dad Offers His Expertise to the Team
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 8 Girls Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates with 'Hannibal,' 'America's Got Talent' and More
- First Look at 'Supergirl' Costume for CBS
- 4 Reasons to Binge-Watch Netflix's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt'
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilot Scoop: Melanie Griffith Lands 'Queenly' Role on ABC Comedy
- Happyish: Showtime Series' Trailer Has Harsh Words for a Founding Father
- Pretty Little Liars Season Finale Photos: Rosewood Braces for the Big 'A' Reveal
- Jane the Virgin's Justin Baldoni on the Big Proposal, Losing to Team Michael
- Hannibal Season 3 Premiere Date Set
- More From TVLine
- 'Exotic Marigold Hotel' Sequel and 3 Other Films for Mature Moviegoers
- Smokey Robinson Remembers 'We Are the World' 30 Years Later
- Harrison Ford Recovering After Crash
- Cate Blanchett Adopts a Baby Girl -- Find Out Her Adorable Name!
- Kanye West Might Have a Thing for Draco Malfoy Hair and We Can Prove It
- More From ET