millons of dollars
If you like Entourage, then you might be interested in the new show that Doug Ellin is developing for HBO, which is being described by the question "What if the Entourage boys grew up?"
The show will be a half hour, and will focus on the lives of fortysomething guys on Wall Street. Ellin and co-producer Stephen Levinson got the idea when they realized that friends of theirs that worked on Wall Street were making over $40 million a year. Yikes!
But the show doesn't have a title yet. Readers, any ideas? Maybe something like Entourage, only more Wall Street/NYC-ish?
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from the Mid-Season Premiere
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 19 Moments of Love and Sacrifice from 'Prayer for the Dying'
- 'Supernatural' Episode 10.12 Photos: Dean Becomes a Teenager
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.12: Hayley Faces Difficult Decision
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.12 Photos: Malcolm Merlyn Joins the Team
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Super' NBC Promos: The Voice Meets Mad Max, The Blacklist, NPH and More
- Elementary Boss: After Kitty's Exit, Sherlock and Watson Must 'Evolve'
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Breaking Bad Star Anna Gunn
- HTGAWM Stars on the Arrival of Sam's [Spoiler], Future of The Keating 5: 'There's a Teeter-Totter of Trust'
- Parenthood Finale: Show Boss Talks Flash-Forward Surprises, Deleted Scenes and That FNL Cameo
- More From TVLine
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Deadly Car Crash
- Sundance Standout 'Stanford Prison Experiment' Is Intense, Almost Too Real
- Shakira Welcomes Baby No. 2?
- Missy Elliott Will 'Work It' with Katy Perry at the Super Bowl!
- Matt Damon, Ben Affleck Defend Tom Brady in 'Deflate Gate' Spoof
- More From ET