(S10E05) You can probably add Trey Parker and Matt Stone to the list of people who will never be invited on Oprah.
One of my favorite side characters, Towelie, returned for this episode. Broke and in desperate need for money, he decides to write a memoir. Unfortunately, he has trouble selling it because most of the book is about Dorito Corn Chips, and also, he's a towel. Using his special "getting high" powers, he decides to disguise himself as a person in order to get people interested in his book. Oprah makes it a book club selection, but instantly turns on Towelie when she finds out he's been lying.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 13 Stories That Changed TV in 2013
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Episode Photos
- 'The Amazing Race': The Top 20 Challenges of Season 23
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4 Premiere Recap: 10 Groups Hit All the Right Notes
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Horrifying, Heartwarming and Hilarious Moments from 'The New Neverland'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- 'Hostages' Season 1, episode 12: 'The Cost of Living' and dying
- 'Sing-Off': One Direction gets the Street Corner Renaissance treatment
- More From Zap2it
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On'
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- Community Sneak Peek: Jeff Unexpectedly Finds Himself Back at Greendale as [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine