Get it? Sleeper Cell "wakes up?" That's a pun... fine, make fun of me later.
Showtime has ordered up a second season of it's acclaimed mini-series Sleeper Cell. Here's a question though. Why did they call it a mini-series? Wasn't it ten episodes long? Shouldn't that make it just a season? Last I checked, ten episodes wasn't very "mini." Anywho, the second go around will have eight episodes, and according to the press release both stars Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will be back. Last year's two-hour finale will set the stage for the coming events. Production is set to start later this summer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz collaborating on new project
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: Sam has a reason to exist in Gilly
- 'The Flash': First full costume photo of Grant Gustin
- 'Awkward' Season 4 scoop: New showrunners reveal Ming, Collin not returning and more
- CBS summer 2014 schedule: 'Big Brother 16' and 'Extant' premieres, 'Unforgettable' return and more
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot Scoop: Anna Camp Is Damaged Goods In Awkward Creator's ABC Comedy
- First Look: The CW's The Flash Is Ready to 'Bolt'
- CBS Summer Schedule Scoop: Big Brother Bows Early (Again), Extant Debut Shifts and More
- Ratings: Bones Returns Up, Bachelor Finale Down, The Voice Ties Low, Beast Dips
- Memories From the Set: Bradley Whitford Talks Stints on West Wing, ER, Frasier and More
- More From TVLine