Get it? Sleeper Cell "wakes up?" That's a pun... fine, make fun of me later.
Showtime has ordered up a second season of it's acclaimed mini-series Sleeper Cell. Here's a question though. Why did they call it a mini-series? Wasn't it ten episodes long? Shouldn't that make it just a season? Last I checked, ten episodes wasn't very "mini." Anywho, the second go around will have eight episodes, and according to the press release both stars Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will be back. Last year's two-hour finale will set the stage for the coming events. Production is set to start later this summer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Coven': Deaths litter the fall finale 'The Head'
- Kelly Clarkson's Christmas special: 'Silent Night' with Trisha Yearwood and Reba McEntire
- 'My Favorite Things': Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood and Audra McDonald, who do you prefer?
- 'X Factor' Top 4: Are Restless Road and Jeff Gutt finals-bound?
- 'Arrow' fall finale recap: Slade Wilson, Shado and Tommy are 'Three Ghosts'
- More From Zap2it
- The X Factor Top 4 Performance Recap: Raise Your Hopeful Voice, You Have a Choice
- AHS: Coven Recap: The Eyes Have It
- Nashville Post Mortem: EP Dee Johnson on the Cliffhanger Death(s?), Juliette in the Doorway, Deacon's New Path and More
- Scoop: Glee Casts Skylar Astin in 'Explosive' Role
- Revenge Exclusive: Lost/FNL Alum Brett Cullen Joins Cast as [Spoiler]'s Estranged Father
- More From TVLine