Get it? Sleeper Cell "wakes up?" That's a pun... fine, make fun of me later.
Showtime has ordered up a second season of it's acclaimed mini-series Sleeper Cell. Here's a question though. Why did they call it a mini-series? Wasn't it ten episodes long? Shouldn't that make it just a season? Last I checked, ten episodes wasn't very "mini." Anywho, the second go around will have eight episodes, and according to the press release both stars Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will be back. Last year's two-hour finale will set the stage for the coming events. Production is set to start later this summer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Elena's 'Drug Problem' Revealed in New Teaser
- Enlisted Officially Discharged as Yahoo Passes on a Second Season
- More From TVLine
- They Said What?! ET's Most Memorable Red Carpet Moments
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' Video Director Hits Back at Racist Claims
- Miley Cyrus Concert Banned in Dominican Republic
- The Spider-Woman Cover That Looks Like A Nicki Minaj Parody Became One
- The Voice Season 7: Watch New Coaches Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams in Action!
- More From ET