Get it? Sleeper Cell "wakes up?" That's a pun... fine, make fun of me later.
Showtime has ordered up a second season of it's acclaimed mini-series Sleeper Cell. Here's a question though. Why did they call it a mini-series? Wasn't it ten episodes long? Shouldn't that make it just a season? Last I checked, ten episodes wasn't very "mini." Anywho, the second go around will have eight episodes, and according to the press release both stars Michael Ealy and Oded Fehr will be back. Last year's two-hour finale will set the stage for the coming events. Production is set to start later this summer.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- Pro Peta Murgatroyd Exits 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21 Due to Injury
- More From BuddyTV
- Star Sightings August 2015
- Wes Craven's 7 Scariest, Most Influential Horror Films
- Inside Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder's Fairytale Wedding – See the Gorgeous Pics!
- 'Saturday Night Live' Adds Comedian Jon Rudnitsky to the Cast
- Peta Murgatroyd Won't Compete on Season 21 of 'DWTS' After All - Find Out Why
- More From ET