Of course, this is Chelsea Handler, so the questions inevitably turned to sex. But when Handler wanted to know how far she and Kermit had gone, Piggy proved a master at interviews, by cleverly evading the question. It's a completely inappropriate question, after all, and more importantly -- we don't really want to know the answer!
Who's 'A,' and what does he or she want? And more importantly, what do those mysterious text messages mean?
We think Miss Piggy would be a perfect fit for Rosewood. After all, her hair looks perfect, and we all know that Piggy can kick some serious 'A' when she needs too.
I don't care. They were funny when I was a growing toddler still learning how to say my ABCs and they are still funny now that I'm an adult who cannot say my ABCs backwards convincingly enough to prove my sobriety. So just imagine my joy when this video surfaced of the fuzzy funnies doing their rendition of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".
The exhibit features 14 of Henson's Muppet creations, including Bert and Ernie, Kermit the Frog, and others from the long-running Sesame Street. The exhibit is scheduled to remain at the Smithsonian until October, then leaves on a three-year tour to seven other cities.
Season two is a 24-episode set with classic guest appearances by Bob Hope, George Burns, John Cleese, Milton Berle, Elton John, Bernadette Peters and Julie Andrews, just to name a few. The bonus material includes The Muppets Valentine Day Special, a pilot which aired two years before The Muppet Show came on air. It features Kermit and Mia Farrow, and is hosted by little-known Muppet 'Wally'.
Here's a rather disturbing video (after the jump) of Sesame Street veteran Kermit The Frog singing about all of the people who have left him, the horrible life he's had, and Miss Piggy. This isn't "The Rainbow Connection," folks. This is Kermit doing an acoustic version of the Nine Inch Nails song "Hurt" (also covered by Johnny Cash). Kermit has hit rock bottom. This episode has been brought to you by the letter D, which stands for depressing.
I never really noticed this before, but if you close your eyes and listen closely, Kermit sounds a lot like Neil Young.
(Warning: NSFW...especially if your W is touchy about felt puppets masturbating and taking drugs.)
I disagree with all of them. I think the true Muppets test is just in your looks, not your personality. I think I look like Rowlf (it's the brown hair). I have a friend who is a dead ringer for Janice, one who reminds me of Fozzie Bear, and another who could totally pass for Crazy Harry. There's a Muppet for everybody!
So.. forget the stupid tests. Which Muppet do you resemble?
If you click over to Muppets.com, you can vote on which of three covers featuring Miss Piggy will be used for the upcoming Season Two DVD set. There's no official announcement yet on an exact release date for the set, though Muppet News Flash writes that the set should be out in the spring. The second season had some great guest stars, including George Burns, Steve Martin, Milton Berle, Don Knotts, and Peter Sellers. I think a lot of Muppet fans will agree that the show really began to take shape in its second season. As far as the cover art is concerned, despite which one is chosen I wonder if they'll still find a way to use the other two covers somehow. I can't imagine they'd go through the trouble of creating them and not use them all in some fashion.
5. Veronica Mars If Joss Whedon says this is the "Best. Show. Ever." I believe him. I really missed the boat on this one and now that we're halfway through season two, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Most of that catching up with be done on DVD. And hopefully I can catch this season's reruns during the summer so I'll be ready for season three in the fall.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- Bruce Jenner's Docuseries Gets Premiere Date, 'Kardashians' Stars Show Support
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.20 Photos: Will Klaus Make a Deal with Dahlia?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Death Doesn't Stop Victoria from Trying to Bring Down Amanda
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Is Alicia Ready to Start Over?
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Secrets and Lies Hits Series High, One Week Before Finale
- Vampire Diaries Wedding Photo: First Look at Jo and Alaric's Big Day
- Mike & Molly Video: Margo Martindale Returns to Get Peggy's Goat
- Mad Men Recap: Move It or Lose It
- Girl Meets World Season 2: First Video Features Eric's Arrival, Feeny's Return
- More From TVLine
- Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer Call a Truce on Their Prank War ...Sorta
- EXCLUSIVE! 'The Following' Sneak Peek: Joe Carroll's Execution Leaves Ryan Hardy on Edge
- Mariah Carey Disses Nick Cannon in New Break-Up Track? 'Boy You Actin' So Corny Like Fritos'
- Brad Pitt Blames Face Scrape on 'Wearing Flip Flops'
- Kelly Ripa, Thomas Roberts to Be Honored at GLAAD Media Awards
- More From ET