Of course, this is Chelsea Handler, so the questions inevitably turned to sex. But when Handler wanted to know how far she and Kermit had gone, Piggy proved a master at interviews, by cleverly evading the question. It's a completely inappropriate question, after all, and more importantly -- we don't really want to know the answer!
Who's 'A,' and what does he or she want? And more importantly, what do those mysterious text messages mean?
We think Miss Piggy would be a perfect fit for Rosewood. After all, her hair looks perfect, and we all know that Piggy can kick some serious 'A' when she needs too.
I don't care. They were funny when I was a growing toddler still learning how to say my ABCs and they are still funny now that I'm an adult who cannot say my ABCs backwards convincingly enough to prove my sobriety. So just imagine my joy when this video surfaced of the fuzzy funnies doing their rendition of Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody".
The exhibit features 14 of Henson's Muppet creations, including Bert and Ernie, Kermit the Frog, and others from the long-running Sesame Street. The exhibit is scheduled to remain at the Smithsonian until October, then leaves on a three-year tour to seven other cities.
Season two is a 24-episode set with classic guest appearances by Bob Hope, George Burns, John Cleese, Milton Berle, Elton John, Bernadette Peters and Julie Andrews, just to name a few. The bonus material includes The Muppets Valentine Day Special, a pilot which aired two years before The Muppet Show came on air. It features Kermit and Mia Farrow, and is hosted by little-known Muppet 'Wally'.
Here's a rather disturbing video (after the jump) of Sesame Street veteran Kermit The Frog singing about all of the people who have left him, the horrible life he's had, and Miss Piggy. This isn't "The Rainbow Connection," folks. This is Kermit doing an acoustic version of the Nine Inch Nails song "Hurt" (also covered by Johnny Cash). Kermit has hit rock bottom. This episode has been brought to you by the letter D, which stands for depressing.
I never really noticed this before, but if you close your eyes and listen closely, Kermit sounds a lot like Neil Young.
(Warning: NSFW...especially if your W is touchy about felt puppets masturbating and taking drugs.)
I disagree with all of them. I think the true Muppets test is just in your looks, not your personality. I think I look like Rowlf (it's the brown hair). I have a friend who is a dead ringer for Janice, one who reminds me of Fozzie Bear, and another who could totally pass for Crazy Harry. There's a Muppet for everybody!
So.. forget the stupid tests. Which Muppet do you resemble?
If you click over to Muppets.com, you can vote on which of three covers featuring Miss Piggy will be used for the upcoming Season Two DVD set. There's no official announcement yet on an exact release date for the set, though Muppet News Flash writes that the set should be out in the spring. The second season had some great guest stars, including George Burns, Steve Martin, Milton Berle, Don Knotts, and Peter Sellers. I think a lot of Muppet fans will agree that the show really began to take shape in its second season. As far as the cover art is concerned, despite which one is chosen I wonder if they'll still find a way to use the other two covers somehow. I can't imagine they'd go through the trouble of creating them and not use them all in some fashion.
5. Veronica Mars If Joss Whedon says this is the "Best. Show. Ever." I believe him. I really missed the boat on this one and now that we're halfway through season two, I've got a lot of catching up to do. Most of that catching up with be done on DVD. And hopefully I can catch this season's reruns during the summer so I'll be ready for season three in the fall.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Rossi's Past Collides With His Present
- More From BuddyTV
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade 2014: The Rockettes Goof, Scary Newbies & More
- Ratings: Survivor, Hell's Kitchen and Red Band Slip; Charlie Brown Surges
- TVLine Readers Give Thanks for Castle, HTGAWM, Doctor Who, Mindy, NCIS, Freak Show, Once and More!
- Red Band Society's First Season Ending After 13 Episodes; Season 2 Unlikely
- What TVLine Is Thankful For: A Good Surprise, Homeland's Revival, Sexed-Up Murder, Sweet Jane and More
- More From TVLine
- 9 Topics to Talk About During Thanksgiving Dinner (That Won't Start Any Family Fights)
- As New Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Legal Options Remain Limited
- Watch Michael Douglas Sneak Up On His Legendary Dad
- 14 Foolproof Tips For Conquering America's Favorite Holiday: Black Friday
- Chris Rock on Tracy Morgan's Recovery and How ET's Nischelle Turner Inspired 'Top Five'
- More From ET