Here's a lesson for anyone who finds himself suddenly famous for no real reason: if you're going to suck,
at least do it with some originality. Thomas Dolby is thinking about taking legal action against Kevin Federline,
Brit's hubby, for sampling "She Blinded Me With Science" on his new song "America's Most Hated."
Why K-Fed chose to use that song and not one of Dolby's lesser-known tunes like "She Deafened Me With Advanced
Algebra" is beyond me. Anyway, the story gets a little weirder. Technically, K-Fed didn't use "She Blinded Me
With Science," he used a track by Mobb Deep called "Got It Twisted" which itself sampled "She
Blinded Me With Science." Mobb Deep's track, however, was actually approved by Dolby. Oh, and don't think Dolby's
anger has anything to do with K-Fed himself. Turns out Dolby just doesn't think the song is very good.
[via Pop Candy]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Banshee's' Demetrius Grosse: Emmett needs to take a step back from Banshee
- 'Veronica Mars' newbie reacts to the series finale cliffhanger: Season 3 can't just end like that
- 'Amazing Race' - 'Welcome to the Jungle': Flight Time's precarious waterfall Road Block
- 'Review with Forrest MacNeil': Stealing, addiction and other parts of life
- 'Believe': Watch the Alfonso Cuaron-directed opening scene of NBC's new series
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Friday: Undercover Employees, Raising Hope Baby Talk, New Clone Wars & More
- Scandal Recap: 'What Is That, Latin for Dweeb?'
- Greek's Spencer Grammer Joins ABC Pilot Saint Francis Opposite Michael Imperioli
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Them's the Breaks
- Reign React: Did Mary Wed the Right Brother?
- More From TVLine