Some of my favorite TV moms aren't actually even playing a mom at all. They're real moms on reality shows who are putting it all out there for us to see. They're letting us see the good, the bad and the ugly of their lives, and we inevitably compare and see how we stack up.
Here are seven of my favorite reality show moms. Feel free to add your own in the comments below.
1. Kris Jenner, the Drama Queen. Sure, she's more dramatic than a Greek tragedy when it comes to, well, everything on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' But the self-professed "momager" is always there for her kids, whether it's fending off paparazzi after a sex tape debacle or protecting a daughter who's hooked up with a smarmy loser. You know who you are.
Being newly single, I've been spending a lot of time these days thinking about the perfect woman. More often than not, my thoughts end up drifting into the realm of television and all of the perfect women there. So I decided to compile a list of the ten hottest moms on television. Unfortunately, there were way too many to fit on a top ten list, so I expanded the list to fifteen. This was a tough list to compile and I'm sure many of your favorites are absent, but I doubt that anyone can refute the fifteen below.
Susan Mayer - Desperate Housewives (Teri Hatcher) Hatcher has always been smoking hot but it wasn't until Desperate Housewives that she became a TV mom. The best part of her character is how Susan is continually clumsy, awkward and unsure of herself and still manages to be hot.
A "network source" tells Radar that the reason why Today Show weekend host Campbell Brown didn't get the weekday gig when Katie Couric left is because she's too young, cute, and doesn't have any kids.
So, what, are they saying that Meredith Vieira isn't cute?
The source says that Brown wouldn't appeal to stay-at-home moms who are busy and have kids. Then why is she on the weekend show? Is NBC saying that the weekend Today Show really doesn't matter? I'm not saying I disagree, but it's an odd thing to indirectly admit.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Quest' Premiere Episode Photos
- The Final Rose: Josh and Andi's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 10 Finale Photos: The Final Rose
- 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Who Will Be the Next Bachelor?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Casts 'Frozen' Characters Prince Hans and Pabbie the Troll King
- More From BuddyTV
- The Originals' Claire Holt Joins NBC Drama Aquarius as Series Regular
- TV Land Cancels Kirstie Alley Sitcom Kirstie After One Season
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 2 Poster Promises Same Shift on a Different Day — Plus: An 'Artsy' Photo Shoot Video
- Will iZombie 'Out-Gore' Walking Dead? Is Veronica Mars Crossover Inevitable?
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams on Lady Stoneheart, 'Snobby' Book Readers and Her New Movie Heatstroke
- More From TVLine
- Rob Lowe for Shark Week—This is the Most Badass Video You'll See All Day!
- Watch Out New York – There's a Sharknado Coming!
- Elizabeth Banks Doesn't Want You to Be Ashamed of Sex
- 'The Bachelorette' Reveals Sappy Concession Letter from Runner-Up
- Exclusive: See Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber in Jail Together
- More From ET