Some of my favorite TV moms aren't actually even playing a mom at all. They're real moms on reality shows who are putting it all out there for us to see. They're letting us see the good, the bad and the ugly of their lives, and we inevitably compare and see how we stack up.
Here are seven of my favorite reality show moms. Feel free to add your own in the comments below.
1. Kris Jenner, the Drama Queen. Sure, she's more dramatic than a Greek tragedy when it comes to, well, everything on 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians.' But the self-professed "momager" is always there for her kids, whether it's fending off paparazzi after a sex tape debacle or protecting a daughter who's hooked up with a smarmy loser. You know who you are.
Being newly single, I've been spending a lot of time these days thinking about the perfect woman. More often than not, my thoughts end up drifting into the realm of television and all of the perfect women there. So I decided to compile a list of the ten hottest moms on television. Unfortunately, there were way too many to fit on a top ten list, so I expanded the list to fifteen. This was a tough list to compile and I'm sure many of your favorites are absent, but I doubt that anyone can refute the fifteen below.
Susan Mayer - Desperate Housewives (Teri Hatcher) Hatcher has always been smoking hot but it wasn't until Desperate Housewives that she became a TV mom. The best part of her character is how Susan is continually clumsy, awkward and unsure of herself and still manages to be hot.
A "network source" tells Radar that the reason why Today Show weekend host Campbell Brown didn't get the weekday gig when Katie Couric left is because she's too young, cute, and doesn't have any kids.
So, what, are they saying that Meredith Vieira isn't cute?
The source says that Brown wouldn't appeal to stay-at-home moms who are busy and have kids. Then why is she on the weekend show? Is NBC saying that the weekend Today Show really doesn't matter? I'm not saying I disagree, but it's an odd thing to indirectly admit.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'The Gift'
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Leaves Rehab for Daughter's Wedding
- Britt Nilsson Still Dating 'Bachelorette' Suitor Brady Toops?
- 'RHOC' Star Vicki Gunvalson: 'I Don't Want to Look Like a Plastic Barbie Doll'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Cersei Gets What She Deserves
- More From BuddyTV
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- More From TVLine