The music pros will help coaches Christina Aguilera, Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton in the battle competition phase.
According to NBC, Sia will team up with Xtina (just think of the rhyming capabilities!); the two Adams (Levine and Blackstone) will work together; Cee Lo is teamed with Monica; and Shelton is with country superstar Reba McEntire. The coaches will work with advisers to pit their own artists against each other, cutting the teams in half via dueling duets.
Monica Denise Arnold, known to the R&B world simply as Monica, is the latest music artist to get her own reality TV show, a format that has proved to either be quite the career-recovery vehicle or a brilliant portrait of self-parody ... or both. Named after her upcoming fifth studio album, 'Monica: Still Standing' premiered on BET on Tuesday night.
Monica's is currently hard at work on her album and is happily engaged to rapper Rocko, known for his hit single 'Umma Do Me' from his debut 2008 album, 'Self-Made.' Monica and Rocko have two children, Rodney III and Romello, the latter named after Monica's younger brother.
There's another tradition, this one TV-oriented: Friends!
Warner is going to release a giant box set of all 10 seasons of Friends. It will be called, of course, "The One With All Ten Seasons." No word on what the extras are going to be, but you can take a look at Amazon's page for it and see the info they do have. The set will be released on November 15, just in time for the holidays.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kenya Accuses Phaedra of Infidelity
- 'Battle Creek' Series Premiere Recap: Will These Cops Ever Become Buddies?
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 5 Finale Recap: A Scandalous Christmas and a Fond Farewell
- 'Once Upon a Time' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Who Makes It into Storybrooke?
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': What Needs to Happen in Season 2
- More From BuddyTV
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- The Last Man on Earth: Is Fox's New Post-Apocalyptic Comedy a Survivor?
- More From TVLine