Mark Halperin, Time Magazine editor-at-large and MSNBC correspondent, has been suspended indefinitely by MSNBC after saying live on 'Morning Joe' (6AM, weekdays on MSNBC) that President Obama acted like "kind of a dick" in his Tuesday press conference. Immediately taken aback by Halperin's language, Joe Scarborough scrambled to ask his producers if they could put the comment on 7-second-delay, but they were unsuccessful in doing so.
Several minutes later, Halperin issued an on-air apology to the President and to viewers.
MSNBC released a statement after the incident explaining Halperin's suspension.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scream' Series Premiere and Cast Photos
- Check Out the Official Warner Bros. 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Bags
- 'Teen Wolf': Everything You Need to Know Before the Season 5 Premiere
- Teresa Giudice Offered $2 Million to Return to 'RHONJ'
- 'The Bachelorette' Prediction: Who Will Be Sent Home Week 7?
- More From BuddyTV
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Flash, Teen Wolf, Bones, Once, Castle, Faking It, Wayward Pines, The Strain and More
- Bitten Season 3 Picked Up at Syfy
- TVLine Items: Luke's GH Exit Date, New Bad Seed, Chasing Life Moves and More
- NBC to Donald Trump: You're Fired
- The Originals Unveils Spooky New Bag Design for Comic-Con 2015
- More From TVLine
- 17 Times Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck Were Our Relationship Goals
- Watch a 14-Year-Old Amy Winehouse Sing 'Happy Birthday' Like No Other in New Documentary 'Amy'
- Kathy Hilton on Paris' Plane Crash Prank: I Don't Find Cruel Pranks Entertaining At All
- Ed Sheeran Joins The Rolling Stones for Awesome Performance of 'Beast of Burden'
- More From ET