If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Answers: Secrets of the Strigoi Revealed
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 10?
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- More From BuddyTV
- 24 Movie Talks Heat Up (Again): Is Jack Finally Headed to the Big Screen?
- Ratings: Big Brother Down But on Top, CBS Dramas Rise, Wipeout Plunges
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru
- Teen Wolf Sneak Peek: Sparks Fly on Scott and Kira's First 'Real' Date
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- More From TVLine