If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sneak Peek: Are The Musketeers Breaking Up in the Season Finale?
- Wizard of Oz Drama Emerald City Not Moving Forward at NBC
- True Blood Pilot Revisited: Bill's Big Lie and 17 More Unforgettable Moments
- The Mindy Project: Niecy Nash Joins Season 3 Cast as Mindy's New Rival
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Elena's 'Drug Problem' Revealed in New Teaser
- More From TVLine