If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Season 4 Premiere: 17 Shocking Moments from 'Green Arrow'
- 'Criminal Minds': The 9 Moments Leading Up to the UnSub's Final Plan in 'The Witness'
- AMC Renews 'Halt and Catch Fire' for Season 3
- Who Is Going to Die in 'Arrow' Season 4?
- More From BuddyTV
- Gloria Allred on Bill Cosby's Upcoming Deposition: 'We Fight Hard and We Fight to Win'
- Meet 'The Originals' Newest Cop: 'Veronica Mars' Star Jason Dohring Talks Stepping Into Season 3!
- Matt Bomer Says Taylor Kinney Was 'So Profoundly Cool' With Him Getting Naked With Lady Gaga on 'AHS'
- Kris Jenner Thinks Jail Could Be the 'Biggest Wake-up Call' for Scott Disick: 'No Alcohol, No Nothing'
- This Dad's Reaction to His Son Dressing as Elsa From 'Frozen' for Halloween Will Make Your Day
- More From ET