If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Finale Recap: Does Alexandria Need Rick Grimes?
- 'Battle Creek' Recap: Liar, Liar, House on Fire
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: The Author is Revealed
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: The Ladies Try to Make Amends During a Girls' Getaway
- 'Secrets and Lies' Exclusive Interview: KaDee Strickland Teases Coming 'Threat, Urgency and Danger'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Walking Dead' Spin-Off Releases First Ominous Teaser
- Taylor Swift and Justin Timberlake Adorably Freak Out Together at the iHeartRadio Awards
- Beyonce Reunites With Destiny's Child at Stellar Awards
- 8 Burning Questions We Have after Watching HBO's Scientology Doc, ‘Going Clear'
- iHeartRadio Music Awards 2015 Red Carpet Arrivals
- More From ET