If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- American Idol: What Should the Top 11 Sing for Movie Soundtrack Night?
- More From TVLine