If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Good Guys Turn Bad: TV Characters Who've Crossed Over to the Dark Side
- 'The Blacklist' Recap: Do Red and Berlin Finally Meet?
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Recap: Will Ichabod Free Katrina in Time?
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4
- 'Castle' Season 7 Premiere Recap: What Happened to Castle?
- More From BuddyTV
- The Best, Worst & Weirdest Moments From Tonight's 'DWTS'
- Lady Antebellum Talks Birthing Babies and Albums
- Norway Funeral Home Refuses To Bury Casey Kasem
- Ben Affleck Talks Marriage, Children & 'Gone Girl'
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Stars LL Cool J & Chris O'Donnell Promise Action & Romance for Season 6
- More From ET