If it weren't for public service announcements, kids everywhere would be drinking Liquid Plumber and throwing themselves in front of trains.
You know what I mean: those PSAs you watched as a kid told you how to be safe, avoid abduction, deal with bullies, eat the right foods, and seventeen ways to kill a man with a paper clip. I'd say, in most respects, TV raised you better than your parents ever could.
Anyway, here's a few old PSAs. Two come from Concerned Children's Advertisers in Canada, the last one from the American Lung Association.
(S11E02) I think the basic idea behind this episode is summed up by the "straight" priest at Camp New Grace when he informs the "confused" residents of the camp that they are like paper clips, and that like paper clips, God wants them to be straight, nevermind the fact that they were created "not straight" to begin with. At the end of the episode, Butters also sums it up nicely when he says, "I wasn't confused until everyone started telling me I was."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Marvel's Agent Carter Season 2 First Look: Who's the (New) Boss?
- Hand of God: 5 Things to Know About Amazon's Dark Look at Faith
- Ratings: Carmichael Rises, Extant Dips
- Bloodline Season 2: Birdman Actress Joins Cast as New Series Regular
- Mindy Project: Dr. Lahiri Defies Gravity, Gets Cheeky in Season 4 Posters
- More From TVLine
- Idris Elba Has the Perfect Response to Being Called 'Too Street' to Play James Bond
- Garth Brooks Records Star-Studded Remake of 'Friends in Low Places' With Jason Aldean, Keith Urban and More
- Haylie Duff Shares First Photos of Daughter Ryan Ava -- See the Adorable Pics!
- Tori Spelling Sues Benihana Over Burns Sustained After Falling on Grill
- Sofia Vergara Dresses Up as Ed O'Neill's Other TV Wife Peggy Bundy -- Who Wore the Wig Best?!
- More From ET